Sweet Celebrations! 50% Off!

Decorating By lchristi27 Updated 27 Aug 2008 , 3:04am by lchristi27

lchristi27 Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 8:17pm
post #1 of 6

Anyone in MN who shops at Sweet Celebrations in Minnetonka should know the store closed/moved to the Edina location. I went there today and it's not open on Saturdays but they have a 50% off sale in the back of the warehouse. Everything from the Minnetonka store is there on sale. I got parchment, vanilla, sugar, rolling pin, bead maker, books and on and on for 50% off!

So just FYI for anyone out there in MN!

5 replies
chutzpah Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 8:24pm
post #2 of 6

For the first time in my life I wish I lived in Minnesota.

lchristi27 Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 8:55pm
post #3 of 6

It's not a bad place, at least in the summer icon_smile.gif...

MnSnow Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 3:35am
post #4 of 6

Awwww HE!!...I was just there last week too! They have another store in Bloomington. I've been to all 3 locations and love the store and products!

Now I'm depressed cuz I went to the Minnetonka one the most thumbsdown.gif

CoutureCake Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 7:07am
post #5 of 6

The mtka store is the only one that I'd never been to. IDK... I'm in the process of MOVING all of my cake stuff and am on the 6th car load and it hasn't even made a dent yet... Though, I could probably use some more 3" rounds... or if they've got those welded square/rectangle pans left... Oh my DH would NOT be happy with me...

lchristi27 Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 3:04am
post #6 of 6

I'm so sad the store closed, loved it there. I dropped some serious coin in that place! The new one is actually closer to me in Edina. I havent been in, just to the back where they were selling out the inventory.

Quote by @%username% on %date%