Decorating By Sammyg Updated 23 Aug 2008 , 1:49pm by renee2007

Sammyg Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 11:13am
post #1 of 3

I have a 3 D cake pan but have lost my clips. Where can I buy these clips needed for this pan?

2 replies
lorrieg Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 1:44pm
post #2 of 3

I don't know about replacement clips but could you just use those black office supply clips? The ones with the silver ends that you squeeze?

renee2007 Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 1:49pm
post #3 of 3

I was thinking that wilton sold clips for the 3-D pans. did you try they're site? hth

Quote by @%username% on %date%