Any Csi Miami Fans???

Lounge By tktexasgirl Updated 24 Aug 2008 , 3:39am by mrsscholler

tktexasgirl Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 8:56pm
post #1 of 12

I am totally hooked on CSI Miami. I have all the season DVD's that have come out and I can't wait for the last season to be released. My hubby thinks I am a goofball because I record the episodes (I work when they are on) and get so wrapped up in them. My best friend is just like me with this show.

With that said, she thinks Ryan had something to do with Horatio's shooting, and I think they just made it look that way. Any opinions?
detective.gif

11 replies
aileenlnbh Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 9:54pm
post #2 of 12

Hi Im also addicted - but i love CSI Vegas and CSI NY - I get the Hallmark channel in the UK and CONSTANTLY watch CSI, Criminal Intent and Special Victims Unit - Im a major fan. I can now record all my favourites through the new SKYPlus system which records all my cable stuff whilst im working. Another thing i cant seem to get enough of is Barefoot Contessa - but i swear everything she makes has got pounds of butter in it!!!

PS - i love the accent of caley ducane (thats not hows its spelt but its how i say it) in CSI. Talking of who i love, have you seen the movie PS I LOVE YOU - i cried buckets at it, sobbed all the way through and then said "thats the best movie ive seen in years"! - no wonder guys think women are nuts at times!!! icon_biggrin.gif

abslu Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 10:10pm
post #3 of 12

Oooo OOoooo me me me!!! I'm a CSI Miami NERD! Most people hate Miami, or choose the origional CSI over Miami.
I also think Ryan may have had something to do with Horatio's shooting, and I already want to kick whats-her-name (Kyle's mom) in the head. I don't think I can stand another Speedle issue, I cried too hard over that one. I sat down with a box of Kleenex when I knew that Eric was going to get shot . . . . wowzers. Can't wait to find out what's been going on!! Hopefully no writers strike this year!!!

tktexasgirl Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 10:18pm
post #4 of 12

I know, and I don't know why alot of people hate csi miami. I also agree, about kyle's mom. Hmmm now that I think about it I am reminded of a southpark song that cartman sings about the southpark kyle's mom. hehehe!!!. Calli and Eric are my two favorite and I would love to see them together. They just match. But, I haven't seen the other movie, is she in it? According to all my friends, my accent is a lot like hers. My husband calls me a hillbilly.

aileenlnbh Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 10:37pm
post #5 of 12

No shes not in the movie but all the girls i know that love CSI love this movie - its weird as its nothing like CSI but it goes something like this.......Happy couple, hes free and easy, shes highly strung, whole life gets turned upside down - makes you realise when you've got it good, but its funny and a tear inducer, but in a good way. anyway, UK time 11.34pm and im working tomorrow so nite nite all. PS - can anyone tell me if they are still making lifesavers????? My dad, who's Canadian (from Vancouver) mentioned to me the other day that he'd love to be able to get his hands on a packet - no family left in Canada so let me know if anyone can hook me up and make an old Maple Leafer happy!!!

KlyKat Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 12:00am
post #6 of 12

Count me in too. I love CSI Miami. I have always watched Law and Order, SVU being the best!!!! I'm also totally hooked on Criminal Minds, NCIS, Cold Case, use to LOVE The Profiler...

If I could do things over again, I would certainly be in some type of Criminal Justice.

tktexasgirl Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 12:24am
post #7 of 12

KlyKat, I love Criminal Minds too. If I didn't have a family I would apply to the FBI to be a profiler. But whats so weird is as much as I love CSI Miami, that is the last thing in law enforcement that I would want to do. Weird huh. My best friend told me they are bringing in a new character, I think to replace Alex.

Karema Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 4:16pm
post #8 of 12

CSI junky here. I'm kind of glad that Alex is gone. I love her and all but I've had enought. I want Eric to hook up with Calli. I dont think Ryan had anything to do with Horatio's Shooting. I wonder if he is dead for good or if they will save him and bring him back. I love CSI, CSI Miami, CSI NY, All the Law and orders, Criminal Minds, Cold Case. Is anyone else curious how Lawrence Fishburne is going to be on CSI. I can't wait for this season to start but on the other hand I'm going to have so many conflicts with Hero's and Lost coming back also! Yikes icon_surprised.gif

VannaD Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 4:46pm
post #9 of 12

YEp Im definately a CSI junkie, love miami and las vegas, but cant really get into NY, but i watch it when i catch it. I also love Criminal MInds and my newest crush is Flashpoint, but ia laways BOOHOo at the end, its pitiful. icon_cry.gif I dont think "H" is going to die, i think they just needed a cliffhanger, i also dont think Ryan had anything to do with it, hopefully they just made it look that way. I definately want Callie and Eric to get together, but i dont know if thatll ever happen. I liked Alex but like everyone else cant stand ELizabeths Berkeley's character(erics mom). I dont know if Ill keep up with CSI LV this year sarahs gone, woricks dead, and they're taking Grissom off, ill just have to see how it plays out aand what i think when the time comes. This is such a great subject, great job OP! thumbs_up.gif

mkerton Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 4:48pm
post #10 of 12

From what I have seen they are bringing Horatio back...... I love the shows (miami and new york are my fav's)......cant wait for the new season to start!

tktexasgirl Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 2:18am
post #11 of 12

Ya my best friend thinks Ryan had something to do with it, but I don't. I think they made it look like that. Oh yeah one other show I have gotten COMPLETELY hooked on is "The Cleaner" Love that show. Anyway, I can't wait for the new season to Miami to start.

mrsscholler Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 3:39am
post #12 of 12

CSI las vegas is my favorite. Ilove that show

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%