Duff Goldman On Rachael Ray Today

Decorating By andysprite Updated 1 Sep 2008 , 2:57am by sweettoothmom

andysprite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andysprite Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 2:02pm
post #1 of 20

My dish schedule shows that Duff will be on Rachael Ray today (Aug. 21st). Can't wait to see it!

19 replies
MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 4:51pm
post #2 of 20

Thanks! icon_smile.gif

sweettoothmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettoothmom Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 5:10pm
post #3 of 20

Yep "sho nuff" my guide says Clay Aiken and chef Duff Goldman and something about spaghetti. I personally want to give little Mrs. Ray a bottle full of prozac or ritalin but hey to each thier own. She is just way too much of the hyper cheerleader type for my . Like a poodle who ate a frosting covered cupcake. YIPE YIPE YIPE GROOVY YIPE YIPE YIPE

mrsscholler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsscholler Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 5:42pm
post #4 of 20

thats soawsome ill have to tune in to that one

something_sweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
something_sweet Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 5:59pm
post #5 of 20

thanks for the info! *running for the dvr* thumbs_up.gif

FeGe_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FeGe_Cakes Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 6:04pm
post #6 of 20

I watched the show this morning. Rachel challenged Duff to duplicate "what's for dinner tonight" out of cake. She made a caprase spaghetti dinner.

He did a good job. Two happy people doing what they love.

mrsbink Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsbink Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 6:06pm
post #7 of 20

heehee, just set mt DVR too! icon_lol.gif I just got that thing, I am loving it!

pmaucher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pmaucher Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 6:23pm
post #8 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettoothmom

Yep "sho nuff" my guide says Clay Aiken and chef Duff Goldman and something about spaghetti. I personally want to give little Mrs. Ray a bottle full of prozac or ritalin but hey to each thier own. She is just way too much of the hyper cheerleader type for my . Like a poodle who ate a frosting covered cupcake. YIPE YIPE YIPE GROOVY YIPE YIPE YIPE

I agree, she does have some good recipes, and can be very helpful with food tips. But I cant get past her laugh and jokes. It drives me nuts.

sweettoothmom Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 9:42pm
post #9 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmaucher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettoothmom

I agree, she does have some good recipes, and can be very helpful with food tips. But I cant get past her laugh and jokes. It drives me nuts.

Oh pmaucher I love her recipes (well most of them). And I am sure she is a lovely lady but I just do not care for that type of nervous energy she has. Her sense of humor, the little antecdotes she shares all of it is over the top.

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 6:42pm
post #10 of 20

Yes, nervous energy. That explains it just right! The little goofy laughs like she doesn't know what else to say or do. Sheesh. I can't watch her on her cooking shows because her hand waving drives me nuts too.

sweettoothmom Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 6:52pm
post #11 of 20

I am sure she is a sweet sweet gal. And the concept of 30 minute meals is heaven sent on our busy world. So she has a place in our foodie world for sure

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 9:10pm
post #12 of 20

C'mon Duff have some class. icon_evil.gif

Mike

mary-ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mary-ann Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 3:22pm
post #13 of 20

A friend told me about it but I missed it. Any pictures of the results?

Jocmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jocmom Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 3:48pm
post #14 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleM77

Yes, nervous energy. That explains it just right! The little goofy laughs like she doesn't know what else to say or do. Sheesh. I can't watch her on her cooking shows because her hand waving drives me nuts too.

I work with a guy like that. His nervous giggle is very distracting - much like Rachel's. When I want to have a productive conversation with him, I have to email him. Rachel seems like a nice enough person . . . maybe I'll just buy her magazine instead of trying to watch her show.

sweettoothmom Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 5:46pm
post #15 of 20

We figured it out. Read Rachel Ray but dont watch her.
We get the best of both worlds.
inject nervous giggle here

fondantgrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantgrl Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 6:28pm
post #16 of 20

I never watch her... I can't stand her. I think her mouth "works" ahead of her brain. icon_smile.gif

OhMyGanache Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGanache Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 11:38pm
post #17 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleM77

I can't watch her on her cooking shows because her hand waving drives me nuts too.

Awwww... I think it's WONDERFUL that she's interpreting for the deaf too! LOL!

sweettoothmom Posted 30 Aug 2008 , 10:27pm
post #18 of 20

She has chronic diahrea of the mouth. icon_redface.gif

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 31 Aug 2008 , 4:29am
post #19 of 20

I am deaf and watch Rachel Ray with captions. Rachel Ray moves her hand so much. I would love visit her show when I can get tickets.

sweettoothmom Posted 1 Sep 2008 , 2:57am
post #20 of 20

Bundtdiva,
You are right Rachel does move her hands alot. I fear one day that chickadee will just take off for all that flapping icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%