Viewing My Newly Uploaded Pictures

Decorating By brit13 Updated 22 Aug 2008 , 6:49pm by sweettoothmom

brit13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brit13 Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 12:52pm
post #1 of 7

i just added a bunch of new cake pictures and they all said upload sucessful and then when i went into my photos none of them are there!?!?! i dont understand where they went icon_sad.gif does anyone have any ideas whats going on or where i can find my pictures! thank u

6 replies
7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 2:23pm
post #2 of 7

I see 33 cake pictures in your album. They can take several hours to show, depending on how many are loading at the same time...
There are many pictures on here! Image

gateaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gateaux Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 2:36pm
post #3 of 7

Welcome to CC, Your cakes look great. Good Luck.

jibbies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jibbies Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 2:42pm
post #4 of 7

When you successfully upload pics it reminds you that it can take at least 30 minutes to show up on the home page and in your album. Have you seen any of your pics on the newest pictures on the home page? You can also go to galleries at the top of the home page and then click on latest uploads and check there.

Jibbies

sweettoothmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettoothmom Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 5:32pm
post #5 of 7

It does sometimes take a little while before they actually show up. No worries though they always do. I am going right now to check your pics out in the gallery. I am so excited I love looking at the pretty cakes.

mrsscholler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsscholler Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 5:44pm
post #6 of 7

usually they take about 30 mins to show up in your gallery thats just uploading one. i dont know how long it takes for more than that to show.

sweettoothmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettoothmom Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 6:49pm
post #7 of 7

Did they show up for you? I looked at your gallery and they are all so nice. Good job.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%