Show Us Your Logo! (Deleted In Crash)

Business By step0nmi Updated 15 May 2011 , 2:07am by RussellsCakes

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 4:06pm
post #1 of 133

well! I go to look for yet another thread and it looks like this one was deleted in the crash from back when. I am in the process of possibly having one done...I know this thread we be benefited by a lot of people. icon_biggrin.gif

So, show us your company logo! this was such a great thread with so many ideas! I hope you will all share your cake business logos again! icon_lol.gif

132 replies
momtobtb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momtobtb Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 5:06pm
post #2 of 133

What a great idea! I remember how huge that thread got. My logo is also my avatar, but I'll post a close-up.

My company name is Enchanted Sweets. Since I am such a royalty and fairytale fanatic I thought it was a very fitting name. So, from that I wanted something that tied in my love for royalty and the enchanted theme:

The crown and the cake are two different graphics that I pasted together. My business colors are pink, black, and white so I customized the logo to fit that. The crown is actually a gold glitter .gif and when you get on my website, it glitters.

I also have matching window decals for my car with this logo. I love it and it fits me perfectly!

step0nmi Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 5:26pm
post #3 of 133

oh wow! that is such a cute logo! I love the whole idea with the royalty thing...and those colors are perfect!

hmm...what do you guys think of green (chartreuse) and purple? icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for sharing!

MamaBerry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MamaBerry Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 5:59pm
post #4 of 133

I hope you all can see it.

PinkZiab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkZiab Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 6:10pm
post #5 of 133

This is really our website logo, but the business logo is essentially the same, just without the ".com" on the end. There are several variations on it, and we're actually working on something WITH a spatula, but my partner is a graphic designer, so we change whatever we like as we see fit.
LL

step0nmi Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 6:12pm
post #6 of 133

mamaberry- i can see it just fine...it's a litle small...but I get the idea.

it's a very nice and sophisticated logo! makes me smell chocolate icon_smile.gif

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 6:14pm
post #7 of 133

Cool thread idea! Here's ours.... icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif
LL

heatherlikesfood Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heatherlikesfood Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 6:16pm
post #8 of 133

Here's ours. We switch out the colors every now and again, but this was the original.
LL

step0nmi Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 6:19pm
post #9 of 133

oh wow! these are all so cool!

Spatula Sweets- LOVE the idea of adding the spatula on there!

antonia-I've always loved the simplicity of your logo

heatherlikesfood- lovely play on words! that is too cute! icon_biggrin.gif

momtobtb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momtobtb Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 6:24pm
post #10 of 133

step0nmi,

I think the green and purple would be a good combo.

I love looking at everyone's logo!

kellymarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellymarie Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 6:32pm
post #11 of 133

Here's my new one- i am blessed to have a graphic designer as a best friend, and she came up with this for me after a long time of decision. We originally had picked the name "Paisley" but she sent me this and i was sold! (i had a sparrow, and she passed away recently, so it is kind of a tribute to my "baby") icon_rolleyes.gif
LL

step0nmi Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 6:47pm
post #12 of 133

aww...kellymarie...that is soo sweet and very elegant. I love the two different styles of type you have on there.

yes becky, chartreuse and purple are my two favorite colors! I think maybe even pink...but I hear and see a lot of people do and talk about not doing pink...but I like it! it says bakery to me! icon_smile.gif

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 8:00pm
post #13 of 133

I'll try to attach mine, I don't think I'm doing it right though.

edited to say: sorry it's small.

tag line is supposed to say:
Timeless Elegance.... Vermont Style...
LL

step0nmi Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 8:06pm
post #14 of 133

here you go Donna! I just went to your website and right clicked to save as...it looks like yours is a png which means it's really small...here's the new one!
very nice btw icon_wink.gif
LL

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 8:33pm
post #15 of 133

THANKS SOO MUCH step0nmi!! My DH & I decided this would look nice. icon_smile.gif

step0nmi Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 8:56pm
post #16 of 133

no problem donna! I think your logo definitely says 'elegance'. icon_wink.gif

step0nmi Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 12:20am
post #17 of 133

just thought I'd check back in to see if anyone else wanted to post their logos! I know that there was like 8 pages of the last thread so I am hoping that some of you will see this again and post icon_biggrin.gif

kimberlina25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimberlina25 Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 3:19am
post #18 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by step0nmi

Thanks for sharing!

i don't have a logo, but my cake site colors are green and purple, i think they look great together!

bejewelled Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bejewelled Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 3:50am
post #19 of 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by step0nmi

oh wow! that is such a cute logo! I love the whole idea with the royalty thing...and those colors are perfect!

Thanks for sharing!

that is my absolute favorite color combo - GO FOR IT!!

bejewelled Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bejewelled Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 4:01am
post #20 of 133

My logo is for my cake supplies business but its cakey, so I'm gonna put it in. My business name is Kiwi cake supplies, as I'm here in New Zealand. The shell to the side is a Paua made in chocolate and finished with lustre dust (shell is a New Zealand native). It is very similar to an Abalone shell. I made the paua's in chocolate and they are photographed on top of brown sugar with glitter to resemble sand. The reason I have the paua in my logo is because I commissioned the mold (along with some other things such as a kiwi bird) so my customers could have access to some New Zealand icons for their cakes. They are only sold by me, so I thought it a fitting choice. That and it was so hard to choose, I just made a decision and went with it.
LL

mrsscholler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsscholler Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 4:20am
post #21 of 133

beautiful logos I am in the process of creating mine any tips you could give me would be great

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 12:55pm
post #22 of 133

I love green and purple. I bridesmaids wore sage green dresses and carried purple hydrangeas. When I first strated my website, my colors were purple and mint green. Now I'm just using purple, but if I waned an accent color, it would be a sage green.

step0nmi Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 1:58pm
post #23 of 133

WOW! Kiwi cakes! such a unique and beautiful logo! I love all of the little information behind it! I love the color of the shells...it is beautiful work! I think your logo is the first gem of a logo I have seen! icon_biggrin.gif

KEEP THEM COMIN'!

PinkZiab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkZiab Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 2:06pm
post #24 of 133
Quote:
Quote:

bridesmaids wore sage green dresses and carried purple hydrangeas.

This was my wedding as well!

step0nmi Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 2:12pm
post #25 of 133

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!

yes...I definitely think I want to do purple and chartreuse...it's just who I am!

I just don't know HOW I want to make my logo...if I want it to be a cake...or simple? hmmmmm...I just don't know yet! Thanks! icon_wink.gif

lynseyg2002 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lynseyg2002 Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 2:12pm
post #26 of 133

This is my logo, my DH did it for me. I got the name from the first thing I made in my course, and the cake is one that I made.
LL

step0nmi Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 2:20pm
post #27 of 133

oh wow lynseyg! what nice one your DH made you too! your cake is beautiful on there. icon_smile.gif

these are all so cool!

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 2:20pm
post #28 of 133

Here is mine icon_smile.gif
LL

step0nmi Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 2:30pm
post #29 of 133

NEFGABY! I haven't spoken to you in forever!!! well, seems like that.

that is one awesome logo!!! i love love love all the colors! did you make it yourself?

mellormom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellormom Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 2:35pm
post #30 of 133

This is my logo. My Mom drew the cake and I came up with the rest. We worked on it forever only to find out it wouldn't work on my website so I just use it on my boxes as labels and on my T-shirts and other advertising things.
Jen...
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%