Cake Wreck Blog (Funny)

Decorating By Joanne914 Updated 5 Sep 2008 , 4:14am by lynda-bob

Joanne914 Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 11:41am
post #1 of 9

I'm not sure if this blog has already been posted, but I literally stumbled upon it while searching for something else. The writer of the blog is hysterical, and the comments left by readers are even better. The most outrageous "cake wreck" shown, has 89 comments, and the BRIDE HERSELF of the cake wreck, has left several comments! There are pics of the "inspiration" cake, and then pics of the cake that the decorator's too unbelievable to be true...but it is! Scroll down the page that this link will take you to, and it is the entry titled "inspiration vs. perspiration." Enjoy!

8 replies
mbpbrighteyes Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 11:51am
post #2 of 9

What a GREAT link!!! I'm laughing hysterically reading through it- my daughter keeps asking what's so funny!!! Thanks for sharing! icon_biggrin.gif

jibbies Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 12:06pm
post #3 of 9

We have all been checking that out over the last few weeks icon_smile.gif

Joanne914 Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 12:36pm
post #4 of 9

OK...still reading this blog....I'm reading the post from May...where the guy is explaining the cake with the fireman holding his "hose!" I am literally laughing so hard, the tears are streaming down my face, and I'm wiping my eyes to type this. How the heck have I missed this blog!!!!

Steph36 Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 11:28am
post #5 of 9

I loved this site, thanks for sharing, I am laughing so hard, I have tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard icon_lol.gif !

Skidoochic Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 1:05am
post #6 of 9

I am laughing my butt off but secretly worrying that one of my cakes is going to show up on there! icon_eek.gif

cylstrial Posted 1 Sep 2008 , 6:24pm
post #7 of 9

Too funny!!!

lilahcakes Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 2:06pm
post #8 of 9

FUNNY!!! icon_lol.gif

lynda-bob Posted 5 Sep 2008 , 4:14am
post #9 of 9

OMG icon_cry.gificon_lol.gif Wiping eyes and laughing like crazy person... I had to stop and favorite the site and will read more later. It's too much and I don't want to miss a thing! Thanks for posting thumbs_up.gif

BTW, Did ANYone notice that P Diddy (or whatever his name is now icon_rolleyes.gif ) Cake has the cake decorator in the pic w/ him? It's the Cakeman Raven! I've seen him on Food Network... I'll be quiet now icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%