I Really Really Want A Kitchenaid Mixer!!! Where To Buy???

Decorating By SOULLA13 Updated 19 Aug 2008 , 1:31pm by DollyCakes

SOULLA13 Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 7:49am
post #1 of 8

Ok so ive wanted a kichenaid mixer for about 5-6 years now and have just had my birthday and my mil has given me a bit of money. Id like to put it towards a kitchenaid mixer but they are sooooooooo expensive here in the UK. Does anyone know where is the best place to buy one in the UK or the cheapest place in the USA to buy one please let me know the cost too- i know i would have to pay the postage too which is gonna be very high from abroad but i really really want one now!!! icon_sad.gif

7 replies
LadyMike Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 8:18am
post #2 of 8

I really don't know but I would check out eBay. HTH

LadyMike icon_smile.gif

mgigglin Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 9:56am
post #3 of 8

also look at amazon.com if you can... they have great deals!!

HTH,

Kim

wendydou Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 10:34am
post #4 of 8

shipping to the UKwould be very expensive since the KA's are very heavy.. Do you have a high end department store near you?? Do they do senior discount days?? I bought a gift certificate for the amount that it cost and gave it to my mom - she bought it for me on a senior discount day, when they were on sale already too.. I saved a ton on it.

good luck.. you'll be so happy you bought it - well worth the money.

Wendy

armywifebryan Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 12:20pm
post #5 of 8

bought mine on ebay. don't remember right off hand how much i paid, but I know it was cheaper then anywhere else I could find at the time.

HTH
Teresa

jibbies Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 12:39pm
post #6 of 8

I love both of mine! I can understand you wanting one. my 6qt professional came from a website that is an authorized KA refurbisher. It has all the same warranties that you get when you purchase one brand new at a fraction of the cost.
http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/category.asp?CAT=OUTLET
Here's a link
I've had mine for about 5 years now no problems.

Jibbies

Swede-cakes Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 12:41pm
post #7 of 8

SOULLA13, Have you checked Craigslist UK?

I don't know what part of the country you're in, but this might be a possibility too. It's a link to a UK supply co. that sells the KA5. http://www.buycatering.com/catering-equipment-cat23-mixers---slicers---peelers---chippers.html

Hope this helps! Happy shopping!

DollyCakes Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 1:31pm
post #8 of 8

Amazon usually has really good deals if you catch it at the right time. I got the 6qt. professional last Christmas for $249 with FREE shipping!! I was totally excited...and I love that mixer!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%