Are Cupcake Pictures In The Gallery?

Baking By DuncanHinesgirl Updated 11 Oct 2008 , 12:02am by mysonshines

DuncanHinesgirl Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 6:01pm
post #1 of 12

This might be a stupid question, but are cupcakes in the Gallery within the cakes or is there a separate category out there that I just missed.

I've just started doing more cupcakes and would love to see others' creations.

TIA

Sweetly,
Marie

11 replies
Meemawfish Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 6:08pm
post #2 of 12

Hi Marie,

I just uploaded some but I think all the cupcakes are in the Minicake gallery. That's where I put mine anyway. HTH icon_biggrin.gif

cookiemookie Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 1:25am
post #3 of 12

I was wondering about this myself.

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

DuncanHinesgirl Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 3:21pm
post #4 of 12

Thanks Meemawfish! I will look in the Minicake gallery.

Marie

SeriousCakes Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 5:09pm
post #5 of 12

*sigh*I always wonder which one to put them in! The mini-cakes is listed under wedding so I usually put them in 'other cakes'. I'll start posting them in the mini-cakes, just until there's a cupcake gallery icon_wink.gif

Jasmine33 Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 6:25pm
post #6 of 12

I don't remember what section I listed mine under but you can see them in my pictures. icon_biggrin.gif

We do need a cupcake gallery. icon_cool.gif

Hotrodbettie Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 5:23pm
post #7 of 12

we need a cup cake section! i was just looking for cup cake pics!!!

SliceTheCake Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 8:44pm
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious_Cakes

*sigh*I always wonder which one to put them in! The mini-cakes is listed under wedding so I usually put them in 'other cakes'. I'll start posting them in the mini-cakes, just until there's a cupcake gallery icon_wink.gif

i had the same thought process. i've got mine in other cakes, but if they're supposed to be in mini-cakes, i'll start putting them there, lol.

Ironbaker Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 8:57pm
post #9 of 12

I usually put mine in the "other" section as well since they're not wedding. Unless they are for a wedding. icon_lol.gif There isn't a "designated area" yet.

We really do need a gallery!

If you want to find the pics, the best thing to do is just search using the keyword "cupcakes".

zamku Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 8:47am
post #10 of 12

Yes, we do need a cupcake gallery.

Cakes_By_Bright Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 11:41pm
post #11 of 12

CUPCAKE SECTIOOON!!!

Just another person that really really REALLY wants there to be a cupcake section. icon_razz.gif

mysonshines Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 12:02am
post #12 of 12

Cupcake! Cupcake! I haven't put cupcakes separately in the gallery. I just be sure to list cupcake, cupcakes or CCC as a keyword so they show up in a search.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%