1St Birthday

Decorating By SarahJane Updated 19 Aug 2008 , 6:58am by xstitcher

SarahJane Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 5:49am
post #1 of 2

Hi Everyone,

I need a theme! For a cake and the party. I'm planning my last baby's first birthday party. She's not really "into" anything yet, but I don't want to do anything flowers, butterflies, etc. The old standbys. Any ideas for a cute theme for a one year old girl?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This will be our last baby and so it's extra special, plus in hawaii first birthdays are celebrated BIG.

Thanks, SARAH

1 reply
xstitcher Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 6:58am
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJane

Hi Everyone,

I need a theme! For a cake and the party. I'm planning my last baby's first birthday party. She's not really "into" anything yet, but I don't want to do anything flowers, butterflies, etc. The old standbys. Any ideas for a cute theme for a one year old girl?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This will be our last baby and so it's extra special, plus in hawaii first birthdays are celebrated BIG.

Thanks, SARAH

I always like colourful cakes for kids. It always makes their eyes pop!!!

How about a Noah's Ark cake with lots of colourful animals as well as the rainbow. I also say a carousel cake on here once that I thought was cute. Does she have a favourite colour? Maybe just a tiered cake with lots of vibrant colours. Or perhaps a nursery rhyme cake? If I get time tomorrow I'll try to post some more ideas. Hopefully this will give you something to chew on!! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%