Decorating By matwogirls Updated 18 Aug 2008 , 6:24am by shellzey

matwogirls Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 4:24am
post #1 of 4

Can anyone tell me what you use to make the colages of your cakes. When I post a picture of my cakes I only know how to post one side of my cakes. But I have seen some posts of more than one angle of a cake but all in one picture. Can anyone tell me what you use to create this?


3 replies
Texas_Rose Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 5:48am
post #2 of 4

I use paint shop pro. You can download a free trial of it from the Corel website.

It takes a little practice to get used to it but it's much easier than photoshop, and you can do tons more with it than you can with just the basic paint program that comes with Windows.

aztomcat Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 6:23am
post #3 of 4

I use the free program, Picasa from Google. It allows you to create a collage of pics.

Dee in az

shellzey Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 6:24am
post #4 of 4

i actually did one for the first time today too. i used powerpoint and just made a collage. then saved it as a jpeg file. was very easy

Quote by @%username% on %date%