What Tip Is This???

Decorating By prettytoya Updated 20 Aug 2008 , 3:31am by prettytoya

prettytoya Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 2:38am
post #1 of 5

Anyone have any idea what tip it is people are using on cupcaked for the "rose" effect? The 1M by Wilton is the standard tip, but I cannot find the tip that makes the frosting look like a rose on top-HELP! icon_cry.gif

4 replies
TexasSugar Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 2:49pm
post #2 of 5

Have you tried 2D or 2C?

Aliwis000 Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 2:18pm
post #3 of 5

THere have been lots of questions about this on this site, so a search might help. Also if my memory is right I have read that people use the 1M and instead of moving their arm they just move their wrist. The movement seems to be more important then the tip from what I have read.



JanH Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 3:24am
post #4 of 5
prettytoya Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 3:31am
post #5 of 5

Thanks so much-I'll try all of these tips!

Quote by @%username% on %date%