What Coco Powder Do You Use??

Decorating By Miksadie Updated 18 Aug 2008 , 5:04am by pinkbiz

Miksadie Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 1:16am
post #1 of 7

I would like to know what coco powders people like to use. What is your favorite??

Thanks,
Mikki

6 replies
Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 2:16am
post #2 of 7

Welcome to Cake Central! I think you'll find your answer in a recent thread. http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-599572.html, but we're here if you have any other questions.

Miksadie Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 3:28am
post #3 of 7

Well, I feel stupid. I had posted this. But I had not checked it and was thinking I would be emailed with replies. When I was not I was thinking it was maybe over looked. I am so sorry for reposting!!!

Thanks,
Mikki

xstitcher Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 4:03am
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miksadie

Well, I feel stupid. I had posted this. But I had not checked it and was thinking I would be emailed with replies. When I was not I was thinking it was maybe over looked. I am so sorry for reposting!!!

Thanks,
Mikki

Don't feel stupid! I'm constantly learning new things here on CC that I did not know existed. It takes a while to get the hang of the site! Welcome to CC and feel free to ask any ?'s!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 4:38am
post #5 of 7

Please don't feel stupid! If you should be getting notices in your email and you aren't, check your Spam folder (if you have one). Sometimes your notices go there if you haven't added the Cake Central address to your contacts list.

I hope my comments weren't taken in the wrong way. icon_redface.gif

Miksadie Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 4:58am
post #6 of 7

No I appreciate the comments and helpfulness very much! I LOVE this forum. It has sparked a love in me for baking/decorating!

pinkbiz Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 5:04am
post #7 of 7

jeje back to your question lol just kidding anyways i use hersheys cocoa powder i really like it i haven't tried many but thats a good one

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%