Should I Rip Apart My Acds?

Decorating By cakeladyatLA Updated 18 Aug 2008 , 3:15am by kelleym

cakeladyatLA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeladyatLA Posted 17 Aug 2008 , 11:04pm
post #1 of 3

I start teaching my cake decorating classes in September, I have a lot of American Cake Decorating Magazines, and I NEVER open them, except the week they arrive.

I was cleaning my garage and notice a lot of goog tutorials on them (after I dusted them) and I was wondering if I should rip the good articles or step by steps and put the on a binder on plastic sleeves so that people can actually read them everyday and learn from them instead of just collecting dust in my garage, but the fact that I have to rip them... I dunno it feels weird. I guess I'm just looking for support here, before I killed my collection, can you guys help?

Patty*

2 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 12:48am
post #2 of 3

I have wilton yearbooks that go back to 1977. I took an exacto knife and cut out all the wedding cake pics and put them in plastic sleeves to put in my "other ideas wedding cakes" book. WAY easier for brides than flipping thru 20-odd magazines.

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 18 Aug 2008 , 3:15am
post #3 of 3

I feel your pain at the idea of ripping them apart, but....go for it!!! icon_biggrin.gif Much better to have people using them and learning from them than moldering away in the garage!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%