Whisk Update--Irony I Tell Ya...irony!

Lounge By MamaBerry Updated 16 Aug 2008 , 11:47am by sarahpierce

MamaBerry Posted 16 Aug 2008 , 3:32am
post #1 of 3

So as some of you read in my "Whisk..." thread, I was about to trail for a pastry position at a local restuarant.

Well, 3 days before I am supposed to trail I get four (4) phone calls back to back and each one is a job offering. I have never had such great offers and one of them was from a place I've been trying to get into for 3 years. THREE YEARS!

Holy moly!

Obviously I took the one that was my dream job. I'll be improving my skills as a cake decorator (non-fondant). Which is good because I favor fondant too much and need to increase my speed and do trad. cakes right now in my career.

My Beloved said, "Finally, you have books that will be put to much use at THIS job." (I worked as a chocolatier at my previous job and we never worked on cakes.)

So YEAH! I finally have the job I want and my family can have good insurance! (After all these years, I finally get to "save" the day.)

2 replies
Amia Posted 16 Aug 2008 , 3:52am
post #2 of 3

Wow, that's super awesome! Congrats!!!! It's nice when life decides to play fair, huh? icon_rolleyes.gif

sarahpierce Posted 16 Aug 2008 , 11:47am
post #3 of 3

YEAH!!! Congratulations, I hope many more good things come your way. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%