Anyone Use That Cake Boss??

Decorating By gummy_buns Updated 16 Aug 2008 , 12:38pm by MichelleM77

gummy_buns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gummy_buns Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 5:32pm
post #1 of 10

Hi all you lovely people!! I was thinking about getting that Cake Boss but didn't know if its worth the money? So if anyone has it please let me know what ya think about it. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!

9 replies
mocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mocakes Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 5:50pm
post #2 of 10

Hi gummy_buns...

I was wondering the same thing! At least it offers a 30-day money back guarantee....might be worth the try!

gummy_buns Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 6:32pm
post #3 of 10

Well im glad im not the only one wondering! Yeah the money back is always good. Do you know if you down load it to your computer or do you get a disk? I would hate to not be able to have it if we got another computer. Don't want to pay for it again to get it onto another computer ya know what i mean? Well i hope somone that does have it helps us out lol.

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 16 Aug 2008 , 1:00am
post #5 of 10

Kelley! You should be resting!!! icon_smile.gif

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 16 Aug 2008 , 1:12am
post #6 of 10

I LOVE MY CAKE BOSS!

Yes, I am yelling! Kelley has finally developed a program that I can follow. I love how it keeps the info for each customer and all the financial stuff for my CPA at tax time.

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 16 Aug 2008 , 3:02am
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummy_buns

Well im glad im not the only one wondering! Yeah the money back is always good. Do you know if you down load it to your computer or do you get a disk? I would hate to not be able to have it if we got another computer. Don't want to pay for it again to get it onto another computer ya know what i mean? Well i hope somone that does have it helps us out lol.

You have the option of ordering an installation disk, but it's not necessary if you have high-speed internet. Regardless of whether you order a disk or not, your license is YOURS forever, and you can always reinstall if you get a new computer or you have a hard drive crash, etc. We would never require a user to re-purchase, that's ... just not the way we do things. icon_wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleM77

Kelley! You should be resting!!!

No worries, I'm laying in the recliner with my laptop. icon_biggrin.gif

shadowgypsie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shadowgypsie Posted 16 Aug 2008 , 3:13am
post #8 of 10

I also have Cake Boss and love it!

gummy_buns Posted 16 Aug 2008 , 3:18am
post #9 of 10

Great! I think i might just have to get myself one! you guys sold it lol. Thank you everyone! Oh and kelly hope you feel better, im guessing your sick. Thanks again everyone!

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 16 Aug 2008 , 12:38pm
post #10 of 10

Oh yes, forgot to say that I love my Cake Boss too! I do write things in my planner that I carry everywhere, but details are in CB and it makes great invoices too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%