Sps- Find It Easier

Decorating By leah_s Updated 15 Aug 2008 , 11:10pm by leah_s

leah_s Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 4:50pm
post #1 of 8

Back story: Oasis Supply has been getting a lot of orders for SPS from CC and began wondering why. After becoming a member here and reading through a lot of posts, Rob (waves, Hi Rob) the owner of Oasis discovered that I'm running my mouth all the time about SPS and urging everyone to buy it. He also noticed many comments about slow shipping from Oasis.

Today's answers: After trading several emails Oasis is working on moving small orders through their system more quickly. They are really set up to process large wholesale orders, but appreciate their small customer (like us) too! Also, if you put SPS in the search box, all the SPS items will come up on screen. EASY! That's a big change in how the site works.

Soooo . . . I'm pretty impressed that the president of the company, a) noticed a spike in orders for a few products, b) investigated where the orders were coming from, c) tracked me down to ask questions, d) noticed a problem his customers were having with shipping and e) is working to resolve it already, and finally f) has already made a change to the website to make SPS easier to find That's great customer service!

7 replies
saramachen Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 5:46pm
post #2 of 8

That is great... now if only they would reduce the minimum order amount for us canadians who want SPS but don't want to buy enough of it to last a lifetime! I understand about larger orders to somewhere overseas or something... but we're neighbours... I can be in New York state in under 2 hours... Anyone live in Buffalo and willing to have me ship my SPS to you and pick it up??

leah_s Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 6:43pm
post #3 of 8

OK, I forwarded your request to the prez of Oasis. He said he'd address it.

This man is gonna be so sorry that he gave me his email. Well, hopefully not because I'm just trying to help him make customers happy! And sell more!!

saramachen Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 6:55pm
post #4 of 8

Hey Leahs, Thanks a bunch! I'm sure that they have that policy in place for reason, so if they change it GREAT, if not thats ok too. Im trying to find canadian retailers of this product. I may have found one, but im still working on it.

Tashablueyes Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 9:43pm
post #5 of 8

Thanks Leahs! You've inspired me to get the SPS!!! Now I just have to talk my husband into paying for it!

dawncr Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 9:59pm
post #6 of 8

It is impressive for the CEO to do that.

I'm also glad he saw that you were the culprit. You've been turning people on to SPS for over a year, and I'd guess you're responsible for hundreds of orders.

Rob--How about a video showing how to use SPS? We've all been following Leah's instructions. I think Leah S. should make it, and get the profit. icon_biggrin.gif

iramirez94 Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 10:02pm
post #7 of 8

thumbs_up.gif Leah.. I use SPS thanks to you!!!! No more cutting dowels for me!!

leah_s Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 11:10pm
post #8 of 8
Originally Posted by Tashablueyes

Thanks Leahs! You've inspired me to get the SPS!!! Now I just have to talk my husband into paying for it!

Tasha, It won't be difficult to talk your husband into paying for it. A four tier cake will use less than $20 of SPS materials. And you build that into the price of the cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%