Best Place To Buy Cake Dummies

Español By bcake1960 Updated 15 Aug 2008 , 1:18pm by tcakes65

bcake1960 Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 12:42pm
post #1 of 6

Ok, County Fair comming up.. I need cake dummies... Anyone have a great place/ web site to buy them from that won't cost me an arm and a leg? I though while i was at it I would look for a place for the craft boards as well for my cake bases? Thanks

5 replies
Cruz Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 12:53pm
post #2 of 6

Dallas Foam has the cheapest I have seen:

jibbies Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 12:59pm
post #3 of 6
vagostino Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 1:12pm
post #4 of 6

I second Dallas foam!

Swede-cakes Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 1:12pm
post #5 of 6

I just rcvd my order from I bought the dummies from them off Ebay however. Great price, prompt trackable shipping method.

I ordered a full set of square and when it arrived last Thur, the box was fine but there was a small dent on the edge of one of the layers. I emailed Dalfoam and got a phone call the next morning by a very friendly and accommodating man who promised me he'd send out a whole new set to make up for whatever happened to my one layer! The new set arrived yest, perfect condition no charge.

tcakes65 Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 1:18pm
post #6 of 6

I've used and Both are good. If I remember correctly, I had to order full sets from, and could order individual dummies from However, DF seemed to take forever to ship my special order. It was three weeks before I received them. TF shipped quickly, and I had them in less than a week.

Quote by @%username% on %date%