What Do You Pipe Your Lettering With?

Decorating By yelle66 Updated 15 Aug 2008 , 1:36am by TandTHarrell

yelle66 Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 10:30pm
post #1 of 3

I usually use SMBC, but I don't particularly like the way it pipes (bubbles, etc) So what do you all do your lettering piping with? I could do it with royal, but wouldn't it get really hard on the cake?


2 replies
sari66 Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 1:25am
post #2 of 3

colored piping gel, b/c thinned

TandTHarrell Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 1:36am
post #3 of 3

Basic buttercream,

Quote by @%username% on %date%