Michael's Coupon

Decorating By iramirez94 Updated 15 Aug 2008 , 5:34am by xstitcher

iramirez94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
iramirez94 Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 2:20am
post #1 of 19

Here is a coupon.. for 20%
off your entire of regular priced items. It is good until Aug. 23rd.

http://www.michaels.com/coupons/081208/coupon.html

hope is comes out ok

18 replies
OhMyGanache Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGanache Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 2:22am
post #2 of 19

I usually purchase bridal magazines, and there's always a 25% off your entire purchase coupon in them.

penguinprincess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
penguinprincess Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 2:47am
post #3 of 19

They used to do more 50% off coupon-- but not anymore-- same with JoAnn's.

iramirez94 Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 2:56am
post #4 of 19

I didnt know that there were coupons in bridal magazines.

i just got it via email, and wanted to share it just in case someone wanted to use it for smaller priced items, that you can't use the 40% off on.

20% off is better than paying full price! icon_biggrin.gif Every little bit helps out these days...

OhMyGanache Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGanache Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 3:01am
post #5 of 19

Sorry, didn't mean to discount (heh) your post... just wanted to point that out for future reference - since there is the initial expense of paying for the magazine. Obviously, 20% off is a good deal since you don't have to buy the magazine to get it. icon_wink.gif

cariage Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cariage Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 3:08am
post #6 of 19

I know this isn't michaels but here is the link for a 40 percent off wilton products at Hobby Lobby!

http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/weekly/weekly.cfm

penguinprincess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
penguinprincess Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 3:10am
post #7 of 19

Sorry if it sounded like i was snubbing the 20% off coupon-- I wasn't-- just wish they would give discounts like they used too! Cake supplies can add up quickly! One thing I noticed-- is that the 20% coupon can be used for your whole order! the 50% Off is only for one item. so the 20% can end up saving you more if you are buying a bunch of things all at once!
TFS!

valbos22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
valbos22 Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 3:13am
post #8 of 19

Michaels takes HL coupons!

nickshalfpint Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nickshalfpint Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 3:14am
post #9 of 19

Thank you. I am going to michaels tomorrow to buy
the stuff for my sons 1st birthday cake. I was trying to figure out what I would use the 40% coupon for and now i get 20% off everything, MUCH better. My husband will like that =)

EnjoyTheCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EnjoyTheCake Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 3:21am
post #10 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by valbos22

Michaels takes HL coupons!

Check with the store though, some will only take printed coupons and not online ones. I tried this before and my Michaels was being a little poopy about it.

JoAnn's will sometimes take competitor's coupons too, but I think it's only for single item discounts and not entire order coupons.

DaisyLisa17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DaisyLisa17 Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 3:36am
post #11 of 19

Wow, I didnt know Michaels would take HL coupons... thats cool!! I went to HL today and love this coupon because there is no limit and they'll take 40% off all your items!! Usually you can only use one coupon at a time. That was nice!

SpringFlour Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpringFlour Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 3:46am
post #12 of 19

We don't have a Hobby Lobby in my area, but our Michael's takes JoAnn's coupons, even ones printed off the internet. They also take Beverly Fabric and Craft coupons. I've even used 2 40% coupons in one transaction because they came from different stores. They're pretty generous, I guess!

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 3:46am
post #13 of 19

dont forget if you have a PARTY CITY near you...they also put out coupons...in the mail though...in those evelopes...for 40% off party goods...they have cake stuff also....

iramirez94 Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 3:49am
post #14 of 19

The michael's in my area will not take HL internet coupons. they will only take the ones from the newspaper. (HL and JoAnn)

Michael's doesn't have as many coupons anymore, plus have you noticed that sometimes they put TWO weeks worth of coupons in one week and then you won't see a flyer ...

Well, I'll be off to Michael's tomorrow to buy some tips, $1 dollar items, candymelts... and more things that I probably don't need.. ha, ha. icon_biggrin.gif

iramirez94 Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 3:52am
post #15 of 19

Party city will take Factory Card Outlets coupons on regular priced items.

Isn't competition great !!!!!!

BTW while we are on the coupon subject.. since most of us are shopping for school supplies... Office Maxx, Staples and Officedepot honor each other's coupons.. YEAH!!!

iramirez94 Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 8:53pm
post #16 of 19

Just used my 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby... and got it off of ALL of my wilton products..

Then I went over to Michaels and used the 20% of entire purchase.

SpringFlour Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpringFlour Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 1:30am
post #17 of 19

I just heard a radio commercial that there's a sale on Sunday and you can print an online coupon for 25% off your entire purchase. http://michaels.shoplocal.com/michaels/default.aspx?action=entry&pretailerid=-99855&siteid=237&adref=michaels&r=632628972511985621495195175&storeID=2414874

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 5:33am
post #18 of 19

Hi Everyone,

Thx for all the valuable coupon info., and I just wanted to add that my local Michaels will also accept AC Moore coupons (on-line ones) too. thumbs_up.gif

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 5:34am
post #19 of 19

Hi Everyone,

Thx for all the valuable coupon info., and I just wanted to add that my local Michaels will also accept AC Moore coupons (on-line ones) too. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%