Need Help Please - Sugar Free?

Decorating By tdybear1978 Updated 13 Aug 2008 , 11:13pm by tdybear1978

tdybear1978 Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 5:14pm
post #1 of 4

I ordered a bunch of sugar free stuff for my shop from my supplier to be shipped out to me in a couple of weeks as I have many many advertisements coming out saying that we are now carrying sugar free items and 2 weeks after placing my order, my food rep has just come in to tell me that I can no longer get the sugar free white cake mix that they have discontinued the product. I can still get my cookies and chocolate cake and icings but not the white cake.

Does anyone here have a GOOD sugar free white cake recipe? I have checked with some of the other suppliers that I know of and they are all telling me that I have to have a min. order of like $400 and I already do that with my current supplier and I have no interest in leaving them all together. So if you know a good recipe please share with me as word has already gotten out that sugar free is coming and I have already started getting many calls about it. Thanks in advance

3 replies
tdybear1978 Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 5:47pm
post #2 of 4

just bumping

tdybear1978 Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 8:17pm
post #3 of 4

anyone please!? my rep is ordering me something called sugar free creme cake base and he said that I could make sheet cakes out it also but it is a little heavy/dense. Does anyone know how I could lighten something like this up?

tdybear1978 Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 11:13pm
post #4 of 4

wow, I thought there would be someone with some input... Anyone???

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%