New Idea For Saving Cake Photos..folders

Decorating By 2txmedics Updated 15 Aug 2008 , 11:10pm by xstitcher

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 3:25pm
post #1 of 10

I think cake central should make there MY ACCOUNT also have folders you can make to save cake photos....for each catagory.

I save cake pics I like so I can refer to them later, but I save so many that i have to go through each picture I have saved and it takes time. It would be nice that you can make a folder: round wedding cakes, school cakes, cartoon cakes...what ever you decide to label your folder. This would make it easier for us.

JUST AN IDEA...lol....thanks for letting me air out....

9 replies
jibbies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jibbies Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 3:28pm
post #2 of 10

Sounds like a good idea. PM Heath and suggest it to him.

Jibbies

punkinpie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
punkinpie Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 3:39pm
post #3 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2txmedics

I think cake central should make there MY ACCOUNT also have folders you can make to save cake photos....for each catagory.

I save cake pics I like so I can refer to them later, but I save so many that i have to go through each picture I have saved and it takes time. It would be nice that you can make a folder: round wedding cakes, school cakes, cartoon cakes...what ever you decide to label your folder. This would make it easier for us.

JUST AN IDEA...lol....thanks for letting me air out....

I would love this too icon_smile.gif

Tootall Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tootall Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 3:42pm
post #4 of 10

This is an EXCELLENT idea!! I would definitely use it! Scrolling through all the thumbnails sometimes takes forever! Folders would make it SO much nicer! icon_smile.gif

2txmedics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2txmedics Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 3:42pm
post #5 of 10

I dont know who heath is....Im still new and learning to all this....but feel free too pass it on...lol, Im glad someone else likes the idea....dont feel so dumb...lmao

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 3:45pm
post #6 of 10

That's a great idea. It's the same thing I do with my own gallery on my family's website. I can make sub galleries.

Excellent idea. I have like 5 pages of favs and would like to sort through them quicker. However, I would think every CC member would like to name their own sub gallery as not everyone may have "school cakes" saved. Just an example icon_razz.gif It would be great if they can make it work for sure!! I'm all for the idea!!!

Amy

SweetPea0613 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetPea0613 Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 8:04pm
post #7 of 10

just an idea.................But it's the best idea ever!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

KrisD13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrisD13 Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 8:59pm
post #8 of 10

If I remember correctly, Heath and Jackie know already, and are trying to get it implemented in the next gallery update. I read something about it a couple of weeks back.

It doesn't hurt to check with them, in any case. icon_smile.gif

bellejoey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bellejoey Posted 14 Aug 2008 , 9:13pm
post #9 of 10

I love that idea!!!!!!!!!! I totally need it. I have soooo many saved and can't find what I am looking for so I end up just going back to "search" because it is faster than scrolling thru my saved "favorites" icon_smile.gif

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 11:10pm
post #10 of 10

Great idea! I sure hope it gets implemented!! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%