Need An Advice On How To Raise Funds For Breast Cancer!

Decorating By miasuzzette Updated 13 Aug 2008 , 12:04pm by sarahpierce

miasuzzette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miasuzzette Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 1:26am
post #1 of 3

[b]Hi, To all, I know this forum is to discuss on Cakes. But, I need an advice, My name is Margie from Ct, I have a sister with Breast Cancer, She's having a Mastectomy on both Breast. She's only 31 yrs old. New York City is having a Walk on Breast Cancer, I would like to know how I can go about raising funds to Sponsor My Sister, Please, Help. Thank You all. thumbs_up.gif Is for a Good couse. I know there's alot of Women here that can Relate to me. You all have a Good Day. Again, Thank You, For looking! =] I would appreciate all feed backs that I can get.[/b]

2 replies
282513 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
282513 Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 1:47am
post #2 of 3

First, My heart goes out to you and your sister. I will keep you in my prayers.
A lady on my sons soccer team just did a walk here and she raised a lot of money doing bake sales at soccer games. Maybe your local sporting events will let you set up some tables. Kids love to eat treats and what a great way to support your sponsorship!
Or Try seeing if a local business will contribute a percentage of sales on a given night to your walk. Our dairy queen does sponsorships like that.
HTH.

sarahpierce Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahpierce Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 12:04pm
post #3 of 3

First off- my love goes out to you and your family (((HUGS)))
second- Did you need to raise money for your sister personally for medical bills and living expenses while she goes through treatment?
If so there are lots of ideas swimming in my head.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%