Home Refrigerators

Lounge By mcalhoun Updated 15 Aug 2008 , 5:10pm by mcalhoun

mcalhoun  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcalhoun Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 9:44pm
post #1 of 9

I am about to buy a new refrigerator and who do I ask for advice but you guys! I am looking for a French Door w/ ice and water in the door. The 2 that I am torn betwee are the LG and the new Samsung 29 cubic foot. Any thoughts help or advice would be appreciated!

Melissa

8 replies
 JodieF  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 10:00pm
post #2 of 9

I have the Samsung....LOVE it!

Jodie

sarahpierce  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahpierce Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 12:29pm
post #3 of 9

Is french door a side by side? If so I know so many people who have them and hate them. There isn't room to store anything because it's so narrow.

mcalhoun Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 3:09pm
post #4 of 9

The french door is the one with 2 doors for the refrigerator and then the drawer on bottom for the freezer. The refrigerators have tons of room

mcalhoun Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 4:09pm
post #5 of 9

Thanks Jodie! How long have you had it? Any problems?

mkerton  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 7:17pm
post #6 of 9

My Mom just got the LG one, but she hasnt installed it yet..... waiting for my Dad to put the new tile down on the floor!

snowshoe1  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 7:59pm
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcalhoun

The french door is the one with 2 doors for the refrigerator and then the drawer on bottom for the freezer. The refrigerators have tons of room

That's a tough call you have - both make great appliances (sorry - I'm not any help). I'm jealous - when we redid the kitchen a few years ago we got the single door with the bottom freezer. I didn't even know they had the french doors until I saw it on television months later!

JodieF  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 9:15pm
post #8 of 9

I got mine about a year ago and have had no problems. I have the french door with the freezer on the bottom. There is TONS of space! I love the freezer on the bottom. It makes so much more sense.

mcalhoun Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 5:10pm
post #9 of 9

Thanks everyone I am going to go and look at the Samsung one more time but I think that is the one I am getting. No reason in particular I think I just like the look and feel of it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%