Home Refrigerators

Lounge By mcalhoun Updated 15 Aug 2008 , 5:10pm by mcalhoun

mcalhoun Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 9:44pm
post #1 of 9

I am about to buy a new refrigerator and who do I ask for advice but you guys! I am looking for a French Door w/ ice and water in the door. The 2 that I am torn betwee are the LG and the new Samsung 29 cubic foot. Any thoughts help or advice would be appreciated!

Melissa

8 replies
JodieF Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 10:00pm
post #2 of 9

I have the Samsung....LOVE it!

Jodie

sarahpierce Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 12:29pm
post #3 of 9

Is french door a side by side? If so I know so many people who have them and hate them. There isn't room to store anything because it's so narrow.

mcalhoun Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 3:09pm
post #4 of 9

The french door is the one with 2 doors for the refrigerator and then the drawer on bottom for the freezer. The refrigerators have tons of room

mcalhoun Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 4:09pm
post #5 of 9

Thanks Jodie! How long have you had it? Any problems?

mkerton Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 7:17pm
post #6 of 9

My Mom just got the LG one, but she hasnt installed it yet..... waiting for my Dad to put the new tile down on the floor!

snowshoe1 Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 7:59pm
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcalhoun

The french door is the one with 2 doors for the refrigerator and then the drawer on bottom for the freezer. The refrigerators have tons of room

That's a tough call you have - both make great appliances (sorry - I'm not any help). I'm jealous - when we redid the kitchen a few years ago we got the single door with the bottom freezer. I didn't even know they had the french doors until I saw it on television months later!

JodieF Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 9:15pm
post #8 of 9

I got mine about a year ago and have had no problems. I have the french door with the freezer on the bottom. There is TONS of space! I love the freezer on the bottom. It makes so much more sense.

mcalhoun Posted 15 Aug 2008 , 5:10pm
post #9 of 9

Thanks everyone I am going to go and look at the Samsung one more time but I think that is the one I am getting. No reason in particular I think I just like the look and feel of it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%