Looking For A Mentor

Decorating By stnkrbll Updated 13 Aug 2008 , 5:09pm by stnkrbll

stnkrbll Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 5:35pm
post #1 of 5

Hello Everyone, I am fairly new to the site and I love it so far. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in mentoring for me. I dont own a business I just make cakes for family and friends. but sometimes I run into bumps in the road and have no one to call and ask questions. The few times I have posted questions they HAVE been answered! and I thank everyone who has responded. But sometimes I need a quick answer. If anyone would be interested please PM anytime. I'd love to have someone to bounce ideas off of and ask questions and mostly learn. And you never know maybe i can teach you a thing or 2 also. icon_biggrin.gif
Thanks in advance.
Stephanie

4 replies
playingwithsugar Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 5:58pm
post #2 of 5

Hi, Stephanie!

Welcome to CC!

Let me give you some advice about CC. First, there are tons of articles and threads to go through, as well as templates and sketches (found in the galleries). Check the archives of those sections to see if you can find the answer you're looking for. The search option in the forums section will help you find any threads on subjects which, frankly, have probably already been discussed at great length.

Then there's always us. If you can't find what you're looking for in your searches, then just come directly to us. There is always someone here who will know the answer to your new question.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

2txmedics Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 12:44am
post #3 of 5

Hi stephanie, well Im also one that does this as a side for friends and family....and Ive learned alot in here....you can bump me when ever you want...Im always on the computer off and on during the day...daily.

Im NOT A PRO...but I know where to research for things...ive found alot of you tube videos when I needed them. hope this helps...I know there are some "great" cake decorators out there....you should no problem...hope this helps and WELCOME

jibbies Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 12:54am
post #4 of 5

You can pm me anytime, I am home every day except on Wednesday's when I cook the Wednesday night meal for our church.
CC is up and running all day.
I have been decorating for 27 years, you can check out my work in my photos.
Welcome to CC

Jibbies

stnkrbll Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 5:09pm
post #5 of 5

Thank you for your replies! Have a great week! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%