Addicted To Cakecentral

Lounge By waywordz Updated 24 Aug 2008 , 3:37am by mrsscholler

waywordz Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 12:38am
post #1 of 11

Ok. We all know we are and we all have stories. Today I fell right over mine when I was shopping. (something I do much less now that I'm glued to this site.) I passed the swimsuit apparel When I noticed and Op on one of them. First I have no clue what that stood for but, my brain immediately filled in the blank...Original Poster!
I spend way too much time in here. Anybody else?

10 replies
JanH Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 5:18am
post #2 of 11

Hello, my name is JanH and I'm a CC addict. tapedshut.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif

kinmajor Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 6:42pm
post #3 of 11

Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 12:11am
post #4 of 11

LOL! OP stands for Ocean Pacific, a clothing brand that was very popular in the 80's during the whole surfboard craze. My first thought is of men's corduroy shorts that were very short. I couldn't believe it when I saw that they are selling OP clothing at WalMart. OP used to be sold in department stores and boutiques and could be quite pricey.

Anyway, the reason I "stopped by" today is because I found something cool that I thought was perfect for this thread. I use to do fun things with my pictures. One of their widgets is this cool badge tool. So, I launched the Cake Central Addicts Anonymous name badge.

Get yours here:

Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 11:55pm
post #5 of 11

Saw a quote today that I thought sums it all up...

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

The second step is finding a group to discuss it with, but not necessarily work to do anything about it!

mommicakes Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 3:33am
post #6 of 11

Take that little disclaimer at the top left corner of the screen SERIOUSLY!!!

Been here for a while, and even have my DH hooked at night. (our computers are side by each, and when I laugh, or spit my drink, he asks who said what now????)

Hubbies can become as addicted as the rest of us. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

PattyLen Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 3:59am
post #7 of 11

Yep, I'm addicted. There's a hurricane going on outside and where am I? Sitting right here with my CC pals!

Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 4:24am
post #8 of 11

I have family in Jackson and Pensacola, so we've been keeping an eye on things.

Please keep safe!

KKC Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 4:15pm
post #9 of 11

Hello, my name is Shakivia AKA Kivia and I'm a CakeCentral Addict...

KKC Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 4:22pm
post #10 of 11

I'm an Addict because, Since I signed up for this site, I cut my cooking down to once a week therefor, causing my DH to lose 25lbs. My family won't speak to me because I no longer supply them with my cinnamon rolls to have with their morning coffee. My credit card hasn't had one single charge in about 3 months because I'm on this site so much I don't go shopping (which means I've stopped going to my Shopaholics Anonymous meetings). My DH had to sign up for CC just to send me a PM so he could know if I was cooking dinner or should he order out...I need help icon_cry.gif

mrsscholler Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 3:37am
post #11 of 11

I am also completely addicted i work a lot and i get home too late to do to much baking so i spend time on here looking at other peoples works of art

Quote by @%username% on %date%