Fav Summer Shows

Lounge By Aliwis000 Updated 13 Aug 2008 , 3:52am by Honeydukes

Aliwis000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aliwis000 Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 9:02pm
post #1 of 5

Okay so once apon a time summer was a dull time in terms of new tv shows to watch, these days there are great shows that run during the summer only. So which, if any are you all watching?

Mine?

Burn Notice - Micheal Weston I would have your babies.

Eureka - Just started watching this and ended up watching the last two seasons in the last two weeks to catch up, its actually a really cute show.

And my mom is in love with the closer, though I am not a big fan.

4 replies
kimberlina25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimberlina25 Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 12:31am
post #2 of 5

love eureka! it is a cute show, i really want allison and sheriff carter to get together icon_lol.gif

i also liked the baby borrowers (its over now) i thought it looked stupid at first, but i really got into it.

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 12:16pm
post #3 of 5

OMGosh!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Burn Notice!!! The show is so smart and sexy and funny. Dontcha just love how the bad guys get their due??!! One thing I especially love is the Gabrielle Anwar character, Fiona. Finally -- a woman on TV who's not only beautiful, feminine and sexy, but can kick some major A**!! (Without looking or acting like a guy.) I think the casting department did a fabulous job on all the characters.

My other favorite show is Psych! (Also on USA) It's just so funny. You can tell the actors have great chemistry. Also like BN, smartly written.

Whoever USA is hiring for writing and development should get a raise! No gross violence or gore. No gratuitous sex, either. (although Jeffrey Donovan can take his shirt off all he wants!) thumbs_up.gificon_redface.gif

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 9:42pm
post #4 of 5

I watch Big Brother, Monk, The Sopranos reruns (why, why, why did they end the series? icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif And Intervention.

I admit I'm a big old dork.

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 3:52am
post #5 of 5

Monk is another good one! (Also USA network - yay) For some reason we've missed a bunch of those. I know we want the Burn Notice and Psych DVDs, but we might get the Monk ones, too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%