Omg That Was Fast

Lounge By Amanda518 Updated 29 Aug 2008 , 12:55am by mellormom

Amanda518 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amanda518 Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 4:41pm
post #1 of 8

So I posted my two recent cakes on here and then went and refreshed and there they were on the recent list then i refreshed to see something else and they were gone icon_cry.gif that was so fast like 2 mins if that... How do you guys get so many looks if it does not even stay up very long..lol there should be a time limit for your new cake to stay up..hehehehehe icon_razz.gif

7 replies
renee2007 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
renee2007 Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 6:00pm
post #2 of 8

I know. sometimes they do go by very fast. but, I think alot of people go to the last uploads button and then they get to see all the recent pics. icon_smile.gif

Amanda518 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amanda518 Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 6:05pm
post #3 of 8

OOOH theres a button for that icon_eek.gif I never even seen that dang it all this time I have seen something I liked and then missed it and spent for ever searching for it I could have just went there... icon_confused.gif uuggggghhh..blind me..heheheheheh

mrsscholler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsscholler Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 2:36am
post #4 of 8

yeah i know i feel the same way i hate that it goes so fast there should be at least a time limit or something like each cake gets at least 10 mins

mellormom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellormom Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 6:21pm
post #5 of 8

where is that button and why didn't I know about it!? LOL I tried to find it but had no luck.
Jen...

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 8:50pm
post #6 of 8

I don't think that any of mine have made it to the front page. It just depends on how many are being loaded at that time.

If you go to the galleries, there is a button on top that says "last uploads". I look to go to that one to see what has been loaded recently.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 9:21pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracycakes

If you go to the galleries, there is a button on top that says "last uploads". I look to go to that one to see what has been loaded recently.

That's pretty much the only way I look at pics anymore .... that way I know I won't miss a single one!! thumbs_up.gif

mellormom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellormom Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 12:55am
post #8 of 8

Thanks! I figured it was something obvious. icon_smile.gif
Jen...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%