Decorating By mommyinaprilx2 Updated 11 Aug 2008 , 4:33am by Mac

mommyinaprilx2 Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 1:59am
post #1 of 5

I see many of you talking about things in her charts and that kind of stuff. Just wanted to tell you all that I had the pleasure of meeting her! She is awesome and flew down to spend 2 days with us at the bakery and play with cakes. icon_smile.gif It was a blast and we learned alot of new stuff from her. Anyway...just wanted to share how sweet and wonderful she is.

4 replies
Dixiegal01 Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 2:09am
post #2 of 5

That is so awesome getting to meet her, I love her web site, so much info! What was she sharing? I'm so envious!!!!

JenniferMI Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 2:23am
post #3 of 5

Earlene is a GREAT gal!!!!

Jen icon_smile.gif

Wendoger Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 2:47am
post #4 of 5

...any tips or tricks you can share from her?

Mac Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 4:33am
post #5 of 5

About 4 years ago, I had a request for a greek column cake for a Debutante's toga party (for the next weekend). Found one on her website and I could order the instructions..but I needed them like right then. Called Earlene and asked if she could fax them to me...I would pay for the fax charges. She did and called me later to make sure that I got them.

Made the cake--was in an un-air conditioned venue with shop fans. After sitting up for over 5 hours, the cake started leaning. Had a girl stand and support the cake. Called Earlene the next day to thank her again and told her about my near disaster. She told me about the SFS system. Ordered it and never looked back. Earlene ROCKS!

Quote by @%username% on %date%