Company Packaging........

Business By lv2bake Updated 12 Aug 2008 , 12:31pm by luckemara

lv2bake Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 11:56pm
post #1 of 6

Opening a business and need to find a company that sells cake, cupcakes , choco apples boxes I need them to be made with my logo and colors. Can anyone direct me to where I may find them?

5 replies
jibbies Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 12:23am
post #2 of 6

I would try googling bakers boxes or bussiness boxes something along those lines

Jibbies

snarkybaker Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 4:20am
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lv2bake

Opening a business and need to find a company that sells cake, cupcakes , choco apples boxes I need them to be made with my logo and colors. Can anyone direct me to where I may find them?

You may want to look at what is available in small quantity and work your company colors around that. To get all of the different sized boxes we needed in a non-standard color, we spent $10,000 on our first order.

Juds2323 Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 4:47am
post #4 of 6

I agree to use custom color boxes along with printing logo can get pretty costly especially if you don't want large quantities of each size - there is the box cost, custom color cost, logo setup and printing it adds up pretty quickly. You may want to consider some type of label that you can put on a standard box.

JMO

Judi

jules1719 Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 11:36am
post #5 of 6

Yes, be prepared for large initial outlays of cash and most places require large minimum orders (like 1000 boxes... IF you are lucky).

A true custom printed, custom sized box will cost you dearly.

A cheaper alternative is having a 4 color label printed in a large size (4x4" or 5"x5") to be applied to a solid color box.

Our custom printed, two-piece, custom-sized cake boxes were designed by a graphic artists and she handled the ordering etc.

An internet search will turn up packaging suppliers all of whom provide simple printing options for their product.

luckemara Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 12:31pm
post #6 of 6

You should check out Nashville Wraps, www.nashvillewraps.com they have somewhat decent prices and they print labels and ribbons and etc. Good luck with your business!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%