Hobby Lobby 40% Off

Decorating By GrandmaG Updated 11 Aug 2008 , 1:38am by emrldsky

GrandmaG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GrandmaG Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 11:46am
post #1 of 15

Hobby Lobby has an internet coupon for 40% off on Wilton products this week. No limit!

14 replies
auntsteff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntsteff Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 12:05pm
post #2 of 15

No limit?

Soes that mean if I need 10 Wilton products, I can get 40% off all of them? I am really needing to restock a few things!

Linliv46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Linliv46 Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 12:10pm
post #3 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntsteff

No limit?

Soes that mean if I need 10 Wilton products, I can get 40% off all of them? I am really needing to restock a few things!

Yes that is correct! Sometimes you have to explain" the coupon to the cashier"!! But it is ALL Wilton products. This is when I try to re-stock! thumbs_up.gif Great deal and usually twice a year!

Linda

auntsteff Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 12:23pm
post #4 of 15

I cannot explain how excited I am!!

Thanks for sharing this info!!

karenm0712 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karenm0712 Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 12:29pm
post #5 of 15

Yeah! I have been waiting for MONTHS for this deal to come back around! icon_smile.gif

Thanks for sharing - will go there tomorrow on my lunch break!!!!! icon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gif

Mencked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mencked Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 1:11pm
post #6 of 15

Thank goodness! I've been limping along with just the bare necessities--I'm going to stock up good!!!! I usually buy out our little hobby on parchment paper, clear vanilla and no taste red!

mellormom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellormom Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 1:11pm
post #7 of 15

we don't have a hobby lobby! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 1:15pm
post #8 of 15

I love this sale ! Im on the Hobby Lobby email list. I dont want to miss a coupon I also stack up on the parchment , flavors , colors etc !
Im also a michaels coupon fan LOL!!! I always get asked what can you possibly need for baking ? but I say I get those items to ,Its not just a pan or whatever !

auntsteff Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 1:26pm
post #9 of 15

Just an FYI...

My Michaels will accept Hobby Lobby and Joanne's coupons. Just found this out Wednesday. The Joanne's that is closest to me is 20-25 miles away and Michael's is only about 6 miles. I think Hobby Lobby might be 10 miles, but anything is helpful now!

minerva16 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minerva16 Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 1:29pm
post #10 of 15

I know you can use Hobby Lobby coupons at Michaels. But can you use this one????

Linliv46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Linliv46 Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 5:54pm
post #11 of 15

Well this is a small town and we have only had HL for maybe 2 yrs! Don't have any cake supply stores so I do lots of internet shopping! icon_lol.gif
The coupon is a great deal!

Linda

MessiET Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MessiET Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 9:09pm
post #12 of 15

The Michaels I go to takes the Hobby Lobby newspaper printed coupons but not the online coupons.

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 9:44pm
post #13 of 15

Yes my Michaels is the same way ,no on line coupons , but they used to.

Ruby2uesday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruby2uesday Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 1:26am
post #14 of 15

maybe it was a good thing that my bf got sick this weekend because we were going to go to HL and then to see a movie! Now we'll have to go Saturday!! icon_smile.gif at least i didn't miss the coupon! I would have been TICKED if i had!

Hope there's still stuff left by saturday. we live 1hour away so i can't go till then!

emrldsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emrldsky Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 1:38am
post #15 of 15

Now I know where my birthday money from last month is going! I'll be making a list tomorrow and stopping by after work. WHEE!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%