Wilton Professional Turntable

Decorating By bostonterrierlady Updated 11 Aug 2008 , 7:08pm by mbh724

bostonterrierlady Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 3:58am
post #1 of 8

Does anyone have this? The one that sell for 69.99? I was thinking about getting one with a Michaels coupon. Just want to know if it is good? Not the titlting one by the way.

7 replies
CoutureCakeCreations Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 4:07am
post #2 of 8

I have it. I purchased it from Michaels when I had a 50% off coupon from the newspaper. Great buy and I love it so much!!!

Molly2 Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 4:09am
post #3 of 8

I have it and I like it, its very heavy and made out of metal I also have the tilted one I don't like it

Molly

yellobutterfly Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 4:20am
post #4 of 8

can't live without it!

LadyMike Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 4:37am
post #5 of 8

I have 3 different Wilton turntables and one of them is the Professional. The only thing is that I had to take my first one back because it had a "catch" in it. It would make a little jerk when turning. icon_mad.gif Michaels was really great about it and just gave me a brand new one (which, BTW, I checked before I left the store icon_wink.gif ). I absolutely love it, especially for the heavier cakes. BTW, Julia Child and Martha Stewart have one that is identical to this one except theirs are both the Ateco brand instead of the Wilton. icon_smile.gif If you check some of their cookbooks, you can see that they are well used. icon_lol.gif

HTH
LadyMike icon_smile.gif

RobzC8kz Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 1:57am
post #6 of 8

My Mommy bought it for me for my 32nd Birthday! I love it! I use it every day and I can't even remember life before it! I wouldn't trade it for the world. It's definitely one of my most used and most prized tools!

Go for it! Even at full price it's a bargain considering the quality and the heavy steel construction.

Bijoudelanuit Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 2:17am
post #7 of 8

I love mine! (the professional!)

I did purchase the tilted, and returned it immediately... it was very flimsy! I set a cake pan on top of it and the table fell off!!

mbh724 Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 7:08pm
post #8 of 8

I have it and it's great. I got it with the 50% off coupon too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%