Wilton Took Down Serving Chart!!!!!

Decorating By BellaSweet Updated 10 Aug 2008 , 1:42am by leah_s

BellaSweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BellaSweet Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 4:31pm
post #1 of 10

I hate their new website. The other one was fine. Now they took down the serving chart!! Did anyone by any chance have it saved?? icon_sad.gificon_sad.gif

9 replies
TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 5:04pm
post #2 of 10

Do you have one of the Wilton Yearbooks? Their serving guide is in the middle section of every yearbook.

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 5:15pm
post #3 of 10

It's still there but it takes forever to find. I think it's under batter amounts or something like that.

BellaSweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BellaSweet Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 7:57pm
post #4 of 10

OOOOOHHHHH thank you sooo much!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif You just saved me. a bride is wanting to know about servings!!!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 10:17pm
post #5 of 10

Here's the link: http://www.wilton.com/wedding/wedding-cakes/wedding-cake-data.cfm

I sent them a non-friendly email complaining about how it got all revamped, messed up my bookmarks and wasn't user friendly since we couldn't find anything now!

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 10:50pm
post #6 of 10

Thanks for the link....I save dit to my favorites!!!

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 9 Aug 2008 , 7:03am
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

it got all revamped, messed up my bookmarks and wasn't user friendly since we couldn't find anything now!

A perfect example of changing something that worked fine - just for the sake of change. The new lay-out isn't as easy to navigate....

junny629 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
junny629 Posted 9 Aug 2008 , 7:38am
post #8 of 10

Everything is all messed up on their new website. All those online projects under the yearbooks are gone too. I also emailed them but haven't seen any changes. Guess they haven't worked out the kinks. They better fix them soon!!

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 1:19am
post #9 of 10

www.earlenescakes.com has a more realistic servng chart. And she has a chart for pearls needed on every size of cake.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 1:42am
post #10 of 10

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%