"funky" 50Th Bday

Decorating By coldtropics Updated 11 Aug 2008 , 8:27pm by coldtropics

coldtropics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
coldtropics Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 2:12pm
post #1 of 6

hello all.

i'm hoping for some creative input ... i have a customer who's having a surprise 50th b-day party for her mom. she wants a funky cake using the colors black, deep pink, silver and white. she wants to stay away from any over the hill stuff. looking for classy/fun... oh... she is looking to feed 60 or so.... and wants semi tiered whatever that means. sorry so long, my creatve juices just aren't flowing! help!!!

5 replies
DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 2:22pm
post #2 of 6

Here's a 'funky' cake I did for a surprise 70th birthday. Maybe you could adapt some of the elements for your cake.
LL

momof2cutebugs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof2cutebugs Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 4:35pm
post #3 of 6

there is a really cute cake in the over the hill gallery it is deep pink and zebra print I'm doing a version of it in red and zebra print and ading a few other touches

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1240716

wasn't sure how to add to directly go to it but it is on the second page of over the hill gallery

coldtropics Posted 9 Aug 2008 , 1:22am
post #4 of 6

thanks abunch you guys... I love both cakes....I love how creative each one of your cake are.

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 9 Aug 2008 , 1:32am
post #5 of 6

I did a Mad Hatter cake very similar to that description for a woman's 50th birthday last summer! icon_lol.gif Here is a pic....
LL

coldtropics Posted 11 Aug 2008 , 8:27pm
post #6 of 6

Oooo Antonia.. i love it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%