Desperately Need Pic Of Mario

Decorating By Arriva Updated 9 Aug 2008 , 1:10am by joaaaann

Arriva Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 1:16am
post #1 of 6

I need your help in finding a great picture of Mario (the video game guy). This is for my grandson's birthday -- so that tells you how important this really is. icon_biggrin.gif If you can e-mail one to me or tell me of a website, I will be very grateful. Have a blessed day.

5 replies
ckkerber Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 1:45am
post #2 of 6

I went to and clicked on images. Then in the search bar, type Super Mario and this is what you get:

Good luck!

joaaaann Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 1:57am
post #3 of 6

Google is the best resource I think. That's a perfect link that was posted by ckkerber. I did a Mario cake fro my son a few years ago. It's in my pix. It was fairly simple to do and my son and his friends LOVED it .

ccbakes Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 2:14am
post #4 of 6

Try and just put in what you're looking for in the search . It always comes up with lots of choices.

burgderb Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 4:28am
post #5 of 6

go to flickr and check out Sandra(socake) very very talented, great for inspiration she did an incredible Mario cake and cupcakes

joaaaann Posted 9 Aug 2008 , 1:10am
post #6 of 6

Wow that sandra 'socake' fliker pg was awesome ( I had to look myself). I actually have many of her creations in my favs here on CC already. She REALLY is one of the best ALL TIME decorators !

Quote by @%username% on %date%