Does Your Website Have This Feature?

Decorating By Mac Updated 9 Aug 2008 , 12:42pm by mommicakes

Mac Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 2:23pm
post #1 of 6

When I upgraded my zoomshare website to a paid website, I now have a stats page. Anybody else have this? I love shows how many times my site has been hit, the pages that have been looked, grids for each month showing the percentage of everything. It even has where the links have come from...Google, Yahoo!, even Cake Central.

And thank you, CC members--lots of hits from you guys.

5 replies
foxymomma521 Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 2:27pm
post #2 of 6

Yep, when I upgraded I got that too! I love it icon_smile.gif

Mac Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 2:45pm
post #3 of 6

Checked out your site--How did you get the serving chart? I would love to add that to mine.

foxymomma521 Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 3:06pm
post #4 of 6

I added it to a clipboard, then took it from the clipboard to my site... I kinda did it by accident! It was already saved to my computer...

kimberlina25 Posted 9 Aug 2008 , 5:30am
post #5 of 6

yeah, freewebs has it as well. at first, i thought it was kinda "big brother-ish" seeing who has been to your site, how they got there, where they are from, but now, i found it so cool icon_lol.gif

mommicakes Posted 9 Aug 2008 , 12:42pm
post #6 of 6

These are pretty cool. I have a free one, from Hits Log, DH & I check it everynite to see how my advertising is doing. It is amazing just how and who finds you.

P.S. Thanks everyone from CC who checks me out. DH smiles everytime and says cakers from CC are checkin' you out a lot today (or something like that.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%