U.s. Marine Cookie Cutter

Baking By JudyDP Updated 13 Aug 2008 , 6:53am by Honeydukes

JudyDP Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 5:08am
post #1 of 6

Several months ago someone posted a link to a site that sold round cookie cutters that said U.S. Marines. I thought I had bookmarked the site, but can't find it. My little nephew has gone back to Iraq, and I really would like to send him cookies using this cutter. Could the person that posted the link be so kind as to post it again? Thank you very much. Judy

5 replies
JudyDP Posted 12 Aug 2008 , 9:40pm
post #3 of 6

Honeydukes...Thank you so much for your reply. I am afraid that this one might break in shipping, plus there is more detail on this one...and I am SLOW! LOL But, I really appreciate your help! The other one was just a medallion. If someone doesn't respond with the first post, I am going to buy this one. Once again...."Thank You".

Honeydukes Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 5:17am
post #4 of 6

You're welcome. I wish I could be of more help. I searched and came up with nothing. If you do find that cutter please repost. I'm sure several of us would be interested in seeing it as well.

nickshalfpint Posted 13 Aug 2008 , 6:05am
post #5 of 6

You could always do the american flag or something like that. Just throwing ideas out. I googled it and couldn't find anything. Sorry =(

Quote by @%username% on %date%