Looking For Someone In The Tomball, Texas Area

Decorating By diamondsonblackvelvet13 Updated 6 Aug 2008 , 4:07pm by diamondsonblackvelvet13

diamondsonblackvelvet13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamondsonblackvelvet13 Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 3:44pm
post #1 of 7

I have some reallllly great friends that recently moved over there. I was supposed to make the boys' cake but will more than likely not be able to. As of right now it is unlikley they will make back this direction. The boys were wanting a Death Star cake. If anyone is interested or has ideas give me a holler!

If this is in the wrong area or if it offends- I apologise!

6 replies
MadeYaLook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MadeYaLook Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 3:56pm
post #2 of 7

I do not live far from Tomball, but I am unsure as to what DeathStar is. I googled it, but not sure if I ended up with the right info.

MadeYaLook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MadeYaLook Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 3:56pm
post #3 of 7

I do not live far from Tomball, but I am unsure as to what DeathStar is. I googled it, but not sure if I ended up with the right info.

CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 4:05pm
post #4 of 7

I'm in Spring, which is right near Tomball.
When do they need the cake for?
I am going on maternity leave from Aug. 15th to Oct. 1st but I figured I could take a few cakes here and there.
And I love childrens b-day cakes, they are the best.
Do they want a 3-D cake?

Oh and this is the death star right?

Aliwis000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aliwis000 Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 4:06pm
post #6 of 7

WOW tomball has hit the big time on CC! Whoohoo! lol My 'skills', or lack there of would never let me make a cake for someone not family or fire dept yet. But its so cool to see tomball texas as a heading for the post!

icon_smile.gif

PS There are a few small bakeries around here, not sure if they could do it but it might be worth a shot.

~Alicia

diamondsonblackvelvet13 Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 4:07pm
post #7 of 7

Yes, it has to be 3D. As of right now I do not know dates but should find out by the end of this week.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%