~~Have You Seen My Work?~~

Decorating By cakeladyatLA Updated 6 Aug 2008 , 7:51pm by cakeladyatLA

cakeladyatLA Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 8:03am
post #1 of 16

I do gelatinas, theyre basically gelatin cakes, I'll leave you some here, until I figure how to upload my pix. You can also check my blog (I barely started it ) for step by step instructions. Just like cakes everything is edible.

Patty*
LL
LL

15 replies
cakeladyatLA Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 8:15am
post #2 of 16

here's more:
LL

feliciangel Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 8:43am
post #3 of 16

Wow thats made from gelatin, I cant even get mine to come out the mold right..lol. great work.

zuya15 Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 9:02am
post #4 of 16

That looks great.
I would like to try it, but your instructions are in spanish. Do you have them in English?
Could you email them to me if you have them.
Thanks.

CakeWhizz Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 9:04am
post #5 of 16

Wow! I guess you learn something new everyday. I'm off to visit your blog and download the instructions. Many thanks for this!

CakeWhizz Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 9:07am
post #6 of 16

I've just visited your blog and it's in Spanish. If you could you possibly PM me instructons in English that would be fabulous. Many thanks!

YALANTZI Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 9:31am
post #7 of 16

Wow!! your gelatins are great, I gave the flower gelatins a try one time and there are pretty hard. I would love for you to tell me how you made the one with the edible transfer.

Thanks in advance

Tona Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 9:59am
post #8 of 16

Wow great work. I love the detail.

tania9 Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 10:46am
post #9 of 16

The cakes are amazing!!

If anyone ever needs to translate a webpage into a certain language, use a site like
http://babelfish.yahoo.com
and put the website address in and then choose the from and too languages and the page will come up icon_smile.gif

cakeladyatLA Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 10:46am
post #10 of 16

Im sorry about the language, I will post bilingual from now on and will edit tomorrow the past posts.
thanx

sarahpierce Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 12:43pm
post #11 of 16

Those are awesome! I've never seen anything like that. So is it all gelatin?

CakeDiane Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 1:04pm
post #12 of 16

I look forward to the English translation too! These look so interesting and unique!! Thank you for sharing with us!

AKA_cupcakeshoppe Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 2:19pm
post #13 of 16

that's gelatin? seriously? so cool! can't wait for your instructions. thanks for sharing! icon_smile.gif

sarahpierce Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 3:37pm
post #14 of 16

How much do you charge for one of these? I would love to learn how to do this.

cakeladyatLA Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 7:43pm
post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahpierce

Those are awesome! I've never seen anything like that. So is it all gelatin?

yup, all of it!

cakeladyatLA Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 7:51pm
post #16 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahpierce

How much do you charge for one of these? I would love to learn how to do this.

actually for the ladybug one I charged $50 but it was so much work that later I was thinking I shouldve charged more, the price was $1.25 per person and the half sheet serves 40, so that's why. Now I charge $2 for that kind of technique. It's soooo many layers and little things to do, but I love it.

I probably open my album for you guys, it has been private but I can make an exception. let me do it and I will come back with a link.

Patty*

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%