Bowl Lift Or Tilt Lift On Which Do You Prefer, I Don't Know

Decorating By debiz1123 Updated 6 Aug 2008 , 5:49pm by KoryAK

debiz1123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debiz1123 Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 4:38am
post #1 of 6

what othere differences there are besides the obvious one. Any help would be greatly apprciated.

Thanks!

Debbie

5 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 6:27am
post #2 of 6

I really prefered bowl lift. I found tilt head to be a bit messier; it's harder to tilt that head when you have messy hands. I got to where I ccould use the bowl lift w/the side of my armicon_smile.gif
Much more important is the wattage. The higher the watts the more powerful the mixer.

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 12:34pm
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakeladi

I really prefered bowl lift. I found tilt head to be a bit messier; it's harder to tilt that head when you have messy hands. I got to where I ccould use the bowl lift w/the side of my armicon_smile.gif
Much more important is the wattage. The higher the watts the more powerful the mixer.

I agree!

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 2:56pm
post #4 of 6

I like the bowl lift because of the size and power. But I do miss my old tilt-head when I am scraping down the bowl - I find the tilt gets the paddle out of the way better.

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 5:47pm
post #5 of 6

I have both and there are pros and cons to both. I actually like the tilt for removing the bowl to get icing out and such. With the lift you have to take off the beater and drop it in the bowl to remove the bowl.

One thing I would suggest doing, if this is going on your kitchen cabinet is to measure and see which fits. The bowl lifts are taller and may not fit under all cabinets.

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 5:49pm
post #6 of 6

Bowl lift!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%