Sps Instructions

Decorating By leah_s Updated 7 Aug 2008 , 1:28pm by junny629

leah_s Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 2:48am
post #1 of 9

OK, so here's my problem. My email is down again. For some strange reason CC won't let me put atttachments on my PMs any more. It says I've exceeded my limit, but my sent and out boxes are empty. I've emailed both Jackie and Heath to see if I could get the instructions put up as a sticky. I've sent out a couple of hundred of these instruction sheets, so I know people are interested.

I'm still getting requests and I can't respond with all my technology options non-working.

So, any one got any ideas?

8 replies
lorrieg Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 2:56am
post #2 of 9

Hotmail or gmail maybe?

plbennett_8 Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 1:17pm
post #3 of 9

Not sure why they just don't make it an Article... icon_smile.gif

Loucinda Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 1:22pm
post #4 of 9

Is it possible for you to make a post with the instructions? I know I would appreciate it! icon_smile.gif (and I agree it would be great if they would make it one of the articles too!!)

summernoelle Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 1:25pm
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by plbennett_8

Not sure why they just don't make it an Article... icon_smile.gif

That's what I was thinking. Maybe PM Heath and ask if you can make an article for the website.

BTW-thank you Leahs for changing the way I stack cakes!

Loucinda Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 1:26pm
post #6 of 9

deleted double post (not sure how that happened!) icon_confused.gif

mona1949 Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 1:44pm
post #7 of 9

What is SPS?

Narie Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 2:59pm
post #8 of 9

Two suggestions while waiting for your instruction to become an article at CC. Put your instructions on a web page(s) attached to your web site. Remove that when the instructions go up here. You could hide it in the web site so that outsiders just looking at the site will not realize it is there except by accident. For example go to the language of cakes page and click on the stacked cake and the directions will come up. That way you will not have to do much to add the pages to the web site and it would be very easy to remove the link and the web site itself will remain the same.
A second way would be to open a free e-mail address at Yahoo or Hot Mail and use that for SPS requests.

junny629 Posted 7 Aug 2008 , 1:28pm
post #9 of 9

Yeah Leahs, we all want your instructions. Is it too much trouble to make it into an article? Then you won't have to send the instructions out individually anymore, just point people to search for it at the articles section.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%