I Had To Cancel Cake Camp !

Decorating By quilting2011 Updated 5 Aug 2008 , 4:00am by robinscakes

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 3:44am
post #1 of 4

I was looking forward to cake camp. I was ready to pack and leave Wednesday but caught a high fever of 102 and a bad tooth infection. I was not able to make it to cake camp. Maybe next year.

Did you have a great time in LV? How were your classes/teachers? Please share your experience?

Well, I hope to make it in 2009.

3 replies
bambuf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bambuf Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 3:58am
post #2 of 4

I'm so sorry that you had to miss icon_sad.gif I didn't get to go, because I had a wedding to attend over the weekend. Perhaps we will both get to go to the next one! icon_smile.gif

ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 3:58am
post #3 of 4

Oh, I'm so sorry you didn't get to go. It was my first time and although I was out of my league on a couple of classes, I just completely enjoyed myself. I took a class from Bronwen Weber, Geraldine Randlesome, Janet Foster, Kathy Scott and Fay Shanholtzer. I learned quite a bit and loved all the little tips they gave.

I went by myself, no rugrats and no husband. I didn't go to the banquet because I waited 4 years to eat good Thai food lol. I can't wait for next year. I hope to see you there!

robinscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
robinscakes Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 4:00am
post #4 of 4

I feel your literal pain--I have a tooth infection, too. I had it over vacation, too, which really stunk. However, missing cake camp would be worse. I'm sorry you're missing it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%