Tell Us About Your Avatar

Decorating By jibbies Updated 27 Aug 2008 , 1:08pm by momtobtb

DaisyLisa17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DaisyLisa17 Posted 8 Aug 2008 , 3:12am
post #31 of 56

This is my new one I just put up. Our new rescued kitty Joey. He was left on the door step to the school where I work. How perfect is that? He likes to hang out on my husbands smelly sneakers.

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 4:42pm
post #32 of 56

my av has changed since my original post... this is still my Noah, but this is his I am sick of the car get me out of it pout... I did the B&W method and then added color back to his eyes and his sweater... I love this photo.

DollyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DollyCakes Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 4:53pm
post #33 of 56

Ours is how we like to weigh ourselves....especially after a big night of cake scrap sampling! icon_lol.gif

cakes47 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes47 Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 5:18pm
post #34 of 56

I LOVE the United States of America!

Please support our troops!

Kim_in_CajunCountry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 7:00pm
post #35 of 56

Well...I think mine speaks for itself! I needed a new profile pic for Flickr and for my blog, so I snapped this one in the mirror when I was having a good, make that decent, hair day! I figured I'd add it to this site as well, just to be consistent.

If you knew me, you would know that I hate looking at myself in pictures or on camera. I consider this "therapy" - getting comfortable with looking at a picture of myself. icon_cool.gif

kookyfaery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kookyfaery Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 7:18pm
post #36 of 56

Mine is the logo for my kitchen design business. Mostly it was the only pic small enough in "my photos" folder. icon_smile.gif

snowynight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowynight Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 7:18pm
post #37 of 56

Mine is my hubby and our dog Candy. She's part chow and part border collie. She used to get in hubbys lap and take a nap just the way she is laying. And believe me they both snore. LOL

tenleysmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tenleysmommy Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 7:21pm
post #38 of 56

Mine is my daughter Tenley,she turns one tomorrow icon_razz.gif .These are here first steps,she took them while I was just sitting down to watch sugarshacks buttercream dvd.Needless to say I didn't get to watch it that day icon_biggrin.gif

hammer1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hammer1 Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 7:38pm
post #39 of 56

mine is my daugher. she is the ncaa division II champion in the indoor weight throw...her goal is the 2012 olympics in the hammer, thus my name...my life is track and field, teaching, family and CAKES....Thanks for asking.

angelbaby612 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelbaby612 Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 7:47pm
post #40 of 56

My avatar is a Fleur De Lis. I was born in Southeast Louisiana and have lived here since. I have always loved the Fleur De Lis, but it means even more since Hurricane Katrina. I can't wait to get my fleur de lis tattoo!

sweetpea1972 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetpea1972 Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 7:48pm
post #41 of 56

Mine is also my beautiful daughter. She't almost 8 (can't believe that!) and soooo artistic. She loves to help bake and always wants to try to copy whatever I'm doing. This is her first "tiered" cake. She wanted to put the decorations on so badly and didn't want to be bothered with covering it with frosting first!

LoriRice Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LoriRice Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 7:52pm
post #42 of 56

My avatar is my youngest child, Dax....I was working on a cake, and he was in his favorite place (my pots and pans), and I just happened to have my camera handy. I think it's too cute!! And I couldn't believe he squeezed himself into that pot.

mrsscholler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsscholler Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 2:35am
post #43 of 56

I love the chihuahua avatar its too cute I aso have chihuahuas I have 5 they are too darn adorable. My avatar is just a picture of me that i thought was cute

AmyGonzalez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyGonzalez Posted 20 Aug 2008 , 2:47am
post #44 of 56

Mine is one of my most favorite cakes that I have made. icon_biggrin.gif

yvy_cano Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yvy_cano Posted 21 Aug 2008 , 11:55pm
post #45 of 56

Mine is me performing at the Orlando Salsa Congress icon_smile.gif

joenshan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joenshan Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 12:14am
post #46 of 56

Mine is my precious little peanut, Jamie. Although it's 10 monthss out of date, you know how fast they change at this stage!!

Tona Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tona Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 12:17am
post #47 of 56

Mine is my Mom, Son and me on a cruise in Mexico. What a great time for us to enjoy just being a family.

Jayde Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jayde Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 12:44am
post #48 of 56

Mine a friend found for me, and it made me laugh. He's a big sci-fi nerd, so he thought it was hilarious...

dee-lite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dee-lite Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 1:25am
post #49 of 56

Mine is my 2 cats Zoe and Mizzy . We saved Mizzy (the gray one) when she was a baby and was dying of liver failure and had to force feed,hydrate and pray alot and at the 11th hour she started coming around and lived!! She is an awesome cat who suckles on my hand about 3 times a day even now that she is 1 1/2 years old!!! icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

jdelectables Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jdelectables Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 1:41am
post #50 of 56

mine is Michael Buble whom I absolutely love! He is a sexy man!!!!

pmaucher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pmaucher Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 1:43am
post #51 of 56

Mine is my Halloween costume I made for last year. Thats me underneath the head icon_lol.gif .
Its Brain from "Pinky and the Brain" cartoon. I carved the head out of a huge block of styro-foam. My fiancee was Pinky, the goofy one. Fit him perfectly. It took me about three weeks to carve each head. If you look at the eye area, you can see holes going through the head. I was able to look through the head and walk around. I love Halloween

sandykay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sandykay Posted 22 Aug 2008 , 1:44am
post #52 of 56

Mine is a Giant Cupcake that I did. It was a challenge for me, so I wanted to show it off. =)

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 2:01am
post #53 of 56

Cause Im silly like that... come on and let me give you a little sugar!
Kiss the pink pig already!

I like cows better but couldn't find one I clicked with.

Kim_in_CajunCountry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 2:31am
post #54 of 56

sadsmile - that's one of my favorites because it's a pig and she's wearing pearls - two of my favorite things! It's actually my avatar on the forum for the company I work for, which is a jewelry manufacturer. Before attending a major tradeshow in Las Vegas this year, several customers asked me how they would recognize me at the show since we had only chatted on the forum. I put up this picture and told them I would be sure to wear the same pearls so they would recognize me! You can imagine their surprise when they finally met me in person and I was wearing my favorite 72" strand!

Wow! If I had the glasses we'd be twins!

ImageImage

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 11:53am
post #55 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayde

Mine a friend found for me, and it made me laugh. He's a big sci-fi nerd, so he thought it was hilarious...

Your avatar is funnier than hilarious! I absolutely love it!

momtobtb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momtobtb Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 1:08pm
post #56 of 56

I love looking at people's avatars!

Mine is a Soldier Spongebob cake I did for a little boy whose father is deployed with my husband at the moment. I think it's my favorite cake yet.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%