Life Is Like An F10 Tornado If There Was Such A Thing

Lounge By littleredtonya Updated 19 Aug 2008 , 2:06am by seasonsmoke

littleredtonya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littleredtonya Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 10:25am
post #1 of 4

Thanks for the advice. We have actually tried counseling. The thing now is he told me last friday that he was dead inside had no feelings for me or the kids.
Friday night i slept on couch cause he went to bed early and the kids and i stayed up watching tv. well i went to couch cause i wasn't feeling good and i knew he was sleeping good and i didn't want to wake him up. well he gets mad because of it. He's been mean to me not physical and to the kids not physical either but non the less the things he has said is quite mean.
I was talking to my best friend yesterday and her hubby is my hubbys best friend she told me the if he gives me everything that he won't pay child support. I told her thats what the hell he thought. Then she says that he is planning on leaving me and leaving me with all the debt and leaving the kids and getting off a free man. She's like i'm telling you this so you don't get screwed and you have information to use if needed.

So then he comes home yesterday evening fine took me and the kids out to eat. Then when he goes to work this morning he kisses me bye, and tells me he love you.

So what am i suppose to do be punished for the rest of my life. Go day to day and put up with his moods. I don't know.

Thanks you all so much for listening.

Tonya

3 replies
Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 2:00pm
post #2 of 4

Could he be depressed? I'm not saying that would excuse his behavior, but feeling dead inside is sometimes a symptom of depression. Also, women get weepy when they're depressed, but men are more likely to be very angry and hostile when they're depressed. If you're in a lot of debt, that could be adding to his feelings. It seems like the counselor would have picked up on depression if that was the problem, except a lot of men won't seek treatment for it because it doesn't seem like a "real man" would have the problem. My husband was depressed for several years and I finally told him I was leaving if he didn't see a doctor for it. He went to a doctor, and they prescribed medication for him...but he couldn't get it up while he was taking the meds so he quit taking them after the first month. The depression finally went away on its own, I don't know how.

Of course, if he is depressed, that's still no reason that you and the kids have to put up with him being mean. If he does leave, he will have to pay child support. It's not up to the man...it's decided by the courts and they'll send him to jail if he doesn't pay.

tchrmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tchrmom Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 12:39am
post #3 of 4

Depression is what I immediately thought of as well. It's not an excuse (as Texas Rose said), but it might be an explanation and might suggest something to be addressed. I hope that all will work out for you.

seasonsmoke Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
seasonsmoke Posted 19 Aug 2008 , 2:06am
post #4 of 4

I agree with the depression possiblity. I'm not really a great one to give advice. But I do hope that you and your husband find a way to be happy together. I know when my husband and I feight I feel ripped apart. Here you are going through that every day. It is very sad to hear.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%