Cake Supply Shops New York City??

Decorating By jo0312 Updated 4 Aug 2008 , 2:43pm by jessienj

jo0312 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo0312 Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 4:35am
post #1 of 5

Hello
I m in Australia and I have a friend coming over there in a couple of weeks and was wondering if you can tell me if there are any cake supply shops in new york Manhatten or Glendale Where she can go and get me lots of cake goodies. I especially want the Stephen Benison Shoe cutter and former set??
Kind regards Jo

4 replies
PinkZiab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkZiab Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 4:45am
post #2 of 5

There is New York Cake & Baking on West 22nd street. TONS of stuff, but overpriced (as most things are in NYC). Not sure if they will have the exact items you want but they are wall-to-wall cake supplies!

jo0312 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo0312 Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 5:04am
post #3 of 5

thanks do you know if they have a website

cuteums Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cuteums Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 12:58pm
post #4 of 5

This one is in Queens (Woodside) . I've never been there but their website has a lot of stuff on it.

http://www.cakedeco.com/

jessienj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessienj Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 2:43pm
post #5 of 5

NY Cake and Bake's website is nycake.com, Pfeil and HOling is cakedeco.com - I have been to both. cakedeco is a warehouse and you cannot roam any aisles. You go to a room where you basically just order on a piece of paper what you want and someone takes your order and gets it from the warehouse. No fun in that. You can order online and put a note in there that it will be picked up though and it'll be ready for you when you arrive. Near cake deco is another place called Patty Cakes. They have lots of stuff too, but none of these places carries that cutter as far as I know. Only place I know that carries that is global sugar art and they are way too far. Perhaps you can order and have it shipped to the hotel they are staying at? Oh Patty cakes website is www.pattycakes.com but they do not have online everything they have available in the store.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%