I Had Lunch With Indydebi Today!!

Decorating By Lenette Updated 4 Aug 2008 , 3:55am by Launa

Lenette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lenette Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 10:38pm
post #1 of 13

I was over in Indianapolis to go to my brother's house and we met for lunch! I was so excited to finally meet her in person. She has been such a help and inspiration to me.

And I have to say (I hope she doesn't come hunt me down) she has such a pretty face ya'll! I knew it was her right away when I came around the corner and I think the first thing I said was "You are gorgeous!"

She is just as funny and down to earth in person as she is on here. I just love her to pieces! icon_biggrin.gif

12 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 10:46pm
post #2 of 13

Oh, that's because I put on make up just for you! One day down .... 3 more to go to fill my year's quota on wearing make up! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

The time went much too fast. (although the waitress kept checking to see if we needed anything else! icon_lol.gif ) Lenette and I have exchanged emails and phone calls for close to a year. SHe's my Whine-SIster .... when I need to whine, she's right there! thumbs_up.gif It was great to be able to give her a real live hug instead of an electronic one!

Meeting CC'ers is always a hi-light of my life!!

GenGen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenGen Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 10:51pm
post #3 of 13

I need a whine-sister too lol sounds like a fun club (grins)

glad you two got to have lunch, i bet your the envy of many members here icon_wink.gif

so what was for lunch? (grins)

or a better question... what have they planned for CC now.... (spots horns and pitchfork... hears mischevious laughter in the background Muhahhaha) icon_biggrin.gif

chutzpah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chutzpah Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 10:51pm
post #4 of 13

I'm jealous.

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 10:54pm
post #5 of 13

I'm jealous too.

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 11:11pm
post #6 of 13

That must have been a blast!!

I know I'd sure like to meet some fellow CCer's too! Everyone's so helpful! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 11:15pm
post #7 of 13

totally totally jealous!!!

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 11:15pm
post #8 of 13

totally totally jealous!!!

penguinprincess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
penguinprincess Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 1:55am
post #9 of 13

I am jealous too! Indydebi-- If you are ever out in Colorado -- let me know! I would love to have you oever for lunch! You have helped so many people-- including me with recipes, techniques, ideas and you wonderful, upfront and honest advice! You are an amazing person in my eyes-- and to many others here! Thank you for all that you have given and shared with us! And trust me, If I did not mean a word of it-- I would not say it!! I raise a root beer float to you!!!

fluttercakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fluttercakes Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 1:56am
post #10 of 13

Very very jealous!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 2:35am
post #11 of 13

turning green with jealousy here.l

LadyMike Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LadyMike Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 3:10am
post #12 of 13

Hey! Whatever happened to the "Spotlight" feature on here? I nominated indydebi maybe a year or so ago and I've tried to do it again but it says I can't because I already did it. I thought she deserved it back then, and I think she deserves it even more now. If everyone who has been helped by her would click that little 'Nominate Me!' button at the bottom of one of her posts, maybe we'd see her name in lights! (or something like that icon_lol.gif )

BTW - seriously, I know that Heath and Jackie are still very busy behind the scenes and they want to make sure everything is working properly. Until the time comes for that feature to be back, let's get all of those buttons clicked. icon_wink.gif

Launa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Launa Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 3:55am
post #13 of 13

It is really fun to meet another fellow CC'er! I had the opportunity to meet Justbeck101 about a month ago at a local Michael's store. It was so much fun to talk to her face to face!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%