Where Do You Purchase Americolor?

Decorating By sweet_2th_fairy Updated 6 Aug 2008 , 9:08pm by MichelleinWA

sweet_2th_fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_2th_fairy Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 4:06am
post #1 of 8

Other than ordering online, where can you purchase AmeriColor? I heard they sell it at Sur La Table. Anywhere else? Thanks!

7 replies
auntsteff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntsteff Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 9:22am
post #2 of 8

I live near Atlanta and there is a cake supply shop that sells it here. Where are you?

mysweetconfetions Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mysweetconfetions Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 9:39am
post #3 of 8

If you are near Chattanooga, Tn there is a cake shop called The Sugar Shack that sells them.

sweet_2th_fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_2th_fairy Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 2:34pm
post #4 of 8

Thank you for your response, but I'm located on the West Coast. I was hoping that some of the big chain stores (like JoAnn's) might carry them. I currently use Wilton's, but had hear that AmeriColor is better for red and black.

tree45 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tree45 Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 12:38am
post #5 of 8

I've never used the red but the black was so awesome. I prefered it over wilton's. Good luck in your search, I had to go to a cake speciality store as well. But it was so worth it! icon_biggrin.gif

auntsteff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntsteff Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 1:16am
post #6 of 8

If you know of any local non-chain cake supply stores, check there. The small store where I found Americolor where I live does not have it listed on their website. Maybe you can call and see if they sell it in the store but not online.

momshobby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momshobby Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 6:49am
post #7 of 8

Anyone know where to purchase this in the Boston area?

MichelleinWA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleinWA Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 9:08pm
post #8 of 8

I'm in the Seattle area and I buy it at Home Cake Decorating Supply. She carried every color you can imagine.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%