Where Do You Purchase Americolor?

Decorating By sweet_2th_fairy Updated 6 Aug 2008 , 9:08pm by MichelleinWA

sweet_2th_fairy Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 4:06am
post #1 of 8

Other than ordering online, where can you purchase AmeriColor? I heard they sell it at Sur La Table. Anywhere else? Thanks!

7 replies
auntsteff Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 9:22am
post #2 of 8

I live near Atlanta and there is a cake supply shop that sells it here. Where are you?

mysweetconfetions Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 9:39am
post #3 of 8

If you are near Chattanooga, Tn there is a cake shop called The Sugar Shack that sells them.

sweet_2th_fairy Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 2:34pm
post #4 of 8

Thank you for your response, but I'm located on the West Coast. I was hoping that some of the big chain stores (like JoAnn's) might carry them. I currently use Wilton's, but had hear that AmeriColor is better for red and black.

tree45 Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 12:38am
post #5 of 8

I've never used the red but the black was so awesome. I prefered it over wilton's. Good luck in your search, I had to go to a cake speciality store as well. But it was so worth it! icon_biggrin.gif

auntsteff Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 1:16am
post #6 of 8

If you know of any local non-chain cake supply stores, check there. The small store where I found Americolor where I live does not have it listed on their website. Maybe you can call and see if they sell it in the store but not online.

momshobby Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 6:49am
post #7 of 8

Anyone know where to purchase this in the Boston area?

MichelleinWA Posted 6 Aug 2008 , 9:08pm
post #8 of 8

I'm in the Seattle area and I buy it at Home Cake Decorating Supply. She carried every color you can imagine.

Quote by @%username% on %date%