Indiana Jones Cake

Decorating By mbelgard Updated 4 Aug 2008 , 10:06pm by Nannuu

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 1:25am
post #1 of 5

I have a couple months to plan but I need some ideas for a 3d Indiana Jones cake, preferably large enough that I can use some of the 3.5" toys on it. It's for my oldest son who will be 10.

More specifically the skeleton on the throne: http://www.hasbro.com/indianajones/default.cfm?page=Redemption

We'll have it by then.

Serving numbers isn't really an issue, I'm perfectly willing to make a large cake even if we're only having 15 people over. The guys my husband works with will eat the leftovers.

4 replies
miny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miny Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 2:46am
post #2 of 5

You could make the jungle and the ruins of the temple and put the toys in there, it's going to be a lot of cake and tons of work but you can get an amazing cake! Good luck and don't forget to post your pic. icon_wink.gif

barbaranoel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
barbaranoel Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 10:39pm
post #3 of 5

Actually I was planning, ok I wasn't my 4yr old was, his birthday cake for Dec. I was actually thinking of doing the temple with the palm trees, monkeys and snakes around it, also put a treasure chest on it with jewels.

that is my plan -

His plan included a life size sculpture of Indy himself icon_confused.gif
Not going to happen.....

Barb

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 3 Aug 2008 , 10:52pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks for the ideas.

My son told me that he was going easy on me this year compared to last when he insisted on a 3d pirate ship. icon_lol.gif

Nannuu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nannuu Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 10:06pm
post #5 of 5

Artfx will be releasing some statues based on the movies. This one might inspire you. I really like the Raiders statue, got mine pre-ordered already.
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%