Help!! Where Do I Get Impression Matts For Scroll Work

Decorating By GARY Updated 2 Aug 2008 , 7:34pm by Denise

GARY Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GARY Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 6:01pm
post #1 of 7

I'm looking for impression mats for scroll work. I can't find them anywhere.....or can someone give me ideas for easy scrollwork. Being a newbee at decorating, I'm not too sure how it would turn out freehand.
I'm making a 2 tier wedding style cake for my mom's birthday-Thanks-Gina

6 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 6:05pm
post #2 of 7
SweetPea0613 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetPea0613 Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 6:30pm
post #3 of 7

You can buy the ones indydebi mentioned at micheal's or online at wilton. I haven't bought them yet but I plan to soon!

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 6:35pm
post #4 of 7

www.earlenescakes.com

CoutureCakeCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CoutureCakeCreations Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 6:50pm
post #5 of 7

I have purchase two different mats with 2 kinds of scrollwork from cakesbysam.com
You can check out the scroll work cakes that I used them on in my gallery and pm me with any questions.

GARY Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GARY Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 7:20pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks Ladies!!!

Denise Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Denise Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 7:34pm
post #7 of 7

the very best ones that I have found come from the wonderful Kathy Scott! I have several of them and bought another at ICES.

I know these are not the only ones she has. There is a a close up on the celebrations page of my website with one of her mats. It is called Ann and if you click on it it will enlarge.

http://search.stores.ebay.com/Sweet-Expressions-Silicone-Molds_impression-mat_W0QQfciZ1QQfclZ4QQfsnZSweetQ20ExpressionsQ20SiliconeQ20MoldsQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQfsubZ0QQsaselZ11246859QQsofpZ0

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%