Help ! Please

Decorating By ArtieTs Updated 2 Aug 2008 , 12:28am by ArtieTs

ArtieTs Posted 1 Aug 2008 , 8:35pm
post #1 of 7

Can anyone please tell me the best way to get black fondant if Fondantsource.com is out of stock? Can I start with chocolate & add to that to get black? Thanks.

6 replies
cakequeen50 Posted 1 Aug 2008 , 10:25pm
post #2 of 7

Yes, start with choc and add black....you got it.

ArtieTs Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 12:07am
post #3 of 7

Thank you queencake50 for responding. Two more question will it be real black just like starting with black or will it be off slightly.Will it hold it's color well? Thanks again.

KoryAK Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 12:10am
post #4 of 7

test

sugarcraft

sugarcraft.com

KoryAK Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 12:12am
post #5 of 7

you can add enough black to make it really black. Just may need to add some powdered sugar to correct consistency from all the coloring.

and what is up with the changes on what you wrote the first time? ok, I get blocking s u g a r c r a f t but I still think its silly.... but going back in to edit your message into barely readable garbage? c'mon. How does that help with what you were asking? You hear me message board gods? I am talking to you! (icon_smile.gif)

KoryAK Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 12:19am
post #6 of 7

Oh, and the color should stay fine.

ArtieTs Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 12:28am
post #7 of 7

HAHAHAHA!!!
KoryAK I was wondering what the heck happened too? I'm such a newbie around here I noticed that on other posts before & had no clue what it meant until I saw my post butchered. A little off topic but I would love to have been online shopping at GSA but they don't offer a CC discount like the competion icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks again KoryAK

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%